Following the reports of the crash of her 17-month marriage to the Ooni of Ife, Oba Enitan Adewusi, the Olori, Wuraola Zaynab seems not to be moved and hasn’t responded to the news.
Rather, she took to Instagram to share a post declaring her donation with her partners to aid the victims of the dealy mudslide in Sierra Leone.
She wrote, ‘Assisting Sierra Leone: My thoughts and prayers are with our brothers and sisters in Sierra Leone during this devastating Mudslide that has now claimed 300+ lives and hundreds of homes and businesses. My initiative #Forward in partnership with Care, is donating 50+ bed Shelter home in Lunsar, Sierra Leone to assist and house victims of the mudslide in Freetown that has rendered people homeless. The shelter will provide food, clothing, and shelter on a first come, first serve basis with more beds and homes to come. Please visit the link in my bio for details and to find out how you can help’.
- WOW! Housemaid thrown lavish wedding years after her Madam adopted her for being humble (Photos) - August 21, 2017
- DOMESTIC VIOLENCE! Man beats wife to death in Benue (Graphics Photos) - August 21, 2017
- THANK GOD! Checkout Funke Akindele’s Baby Bump (Photos) - August 21, 2017
- FREE BONANZA! A hospital in Kaduna is offering free surgery for a week to celebrate President Buhari’s return - August 20, 2017
- Monalisa Chinda- How I knew my 2nd husband was the one for me - August 20, 2017
- Kiki Osinbajo all smiles and pretty in new photo - August 20, 2017
- BIZZARE! Nigerian men celebrate Pres.Buhari’s return by drinking water and soft drink from the ground (Photos) - August 20, 2017
- Bawo Emami Appreciates God Amidst Curses And Insults From Followers(Read Comments) - August 20, 2017
- FAMILY VACATION! IK Osakioduwa and family visit Guliver’s land - August 20, 2017
- ‘I never had a boyfriend’ – Enugu girl who made 9As in WAEC - August 20, 2017