Following the reports of the crash of her 17-month marriage to the Ooni of Ife, Oba Enitan Adewusi, the Olori, Wuraola Zaynab seems not to be moved and hasn’t responded to the news.
Rather, she took to Instagram to share a post declaring her donation with her partners to aid the victims of the dealy mudslide in Sierra Leone.
She wrote, ‘Assisting Sierra Leone: My thoughts and prayers are with our brothers and sisters in Sierra Leone during this devastating Mudslide that has now claimed 300+ lives and hundreds of homes and businesses. My initiative #Forward in partnership with Care, is donating 50+ bed Shelter home in Lunsar, Sierra Leone to assist and house victims of the mudslide in Freetown that has rendered people homeless. The shelter will provide food, clothing, and shelter on a first come, first serve basis with more beds and homes to come. Please visit the link in my bio for details and to find out how you can help’.
- Tonto Dikeh proclaim her love for Bobrisky as they step out in black coordinating circle (Photos) - July 15, 2018
- Nollywood Actor Daniel K. Daniel and his wife wear matching outfits as they pose in front of the White House - July 15, 2018
- Son Of Veteran Nollywood Actors,Olu Jacobs & Joke Silva Weds In Style (Photos/Videos) - July 15, 2018
- OMG! 2 Weeks After Their Wedding In Kaduna, Young Couples Found Dead - July 15, 2018
- Firdaus Amasa, finally called to bar wearing her Hijab after graduating from Law School - July 10, 2018
- Zahra Buhari give birth to a male child in Spain - July 10, 2018
- 50 Cent disengage Remy Ma after her husband attack him for commenting on her weight - July 10, 2018
- Justin Bieber affirms engagement to Hailey Baldwin, declares love for her, and promises to spend forever with her - July 10, 2018
- Checkout Joseph the plantain seller is enrolled in a private school after passing entrance exam - July 9, 2018
- Checkout The Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Popular Veteran Nollywood Actor - July 8, 2018