A man reportedly abandoned his four children at Agege Local Government “Area A-Maternity Office” with a short note in their hand, asking the Local Government Authority to carter for them because he can no longer fend for the poor children due to economic hardship, Agege TV reports.
On the short note,the father also said his wife who is the mother of the children left him and abandoned the children.
It took timely intervention of the Agege local government Executive Chairman Hon. Ganiyu Kola Egunjobi and other council workers to rescue the innocent children. They have been taken to a nearby police station for custody and proper care.
The Chairman has asked that proper care be given to the kids pending the time the police will complete their investigation and engage the parents.
- WOW! Housemaid thrown lavish wedding years after her Madam adopted her for being humble (Photos) - August 21, 2017
- DOMESTIC VIOLENCE! Man beats wife to death in Benue (Graphics Photos) - August 21, 2017
- THANK GOD! Checkout Funke Akindele’s Baby Bump (Photos) - August 21, 2017
- FREE BONANZA! A hospital in Kaduna is offering free surgery for a week to celebrate President Buhari’s return - August 20, 2017
- Monalisa Chinda- How I knew my 2nd husband was the one for me - August 20, 2017
- Kiki Osinbajo all smiles and pretty in new photo - August 20, 2017
- BIZZARE! Nigerian men celebrate Pres.Buhari’s return by drinking water and soft drink from the ground (Photos) - August 20, 2017
- Bawo Emami Appreciates God Amidst Curses And Insults From Followers(Read Comments) - August 20, 2017
- FAMILY VACATION! IK Osakioduwa and family visit Guliver’s land - August 20, 2017
- ‘I never had a boyfriend’ – Enugu girl who made 9As in WAEC - August 20, 2017