A man reportedly abandoned his four children at Agege Local Government “Area A-Maternity Office” with a short note in their hand, asking the Local Government Authority to carter for them because he can no longer fend for the poor children due to economic hardship, Agege TV reports.
On the short note,the father also said his wife who is the mother of the children left him and abandoned the children.
It took timely intervention of the Agege local government Executive Chairman Hon. Ganiyu Kola Egunjobi and other council workers to rescue the innocent children. They have been taken to a nearby police station for custody and proper care.
The Chairman has asked that proper care be given to the kids pending the time the police will complete their investigation and engage the parents.
- Tonto Dikeh reveals how she lost her baby weight - August 17, 2017
- I need out of house arrest to feed my kids! – DMX laments - August 17, 2017
- BIZZARE! Nigerian man marries his older white lover (Photos) - August 17, 2017
- Kim Kardashian West Talks about having a third baby - August 17, 2017
- Pretty Mike- ‘You are stupid if you give your last kobo to your pastor to buy jet but dont have bicycle’ - August 17, 2017
- Odunlade Adekola is not the father of my child- actress Bukola Adeeyo cries out - August 17, 2017
- Timi Dakolo’s kids looks beautiful in matching outfits - August 17, 2017
- WHAT! ‘If my boyfriend is broke, I will cheat on him’ – Nigerian lady reveals, explains why - August 16, 2017
- THE LORD IS GOOD! 16 years after marriage,Nigerian pastors welcome set of twins (Photos) - August 16, 2017
- “One of the reasons I still work” – 2face enthuse over his daughter Isabella (Photo) - August 16, 2017