A man reportedly abandoned his four children at Agege Local Government “Area A-Maternity Office” with a short note in their hand, asking the Local Government Authority to carter for them because he can no longer fend for the poor children due to economic hardship, Agege TV reports.
On the short note,the father also said his wife who is the mother of the children left him and abandoned the children.
It took timely intervention of the Agege local government Executive Chairman Hon. Ganiyu Kola Egunjobi and other council workers to rescue the innocent children. They have been taken to a nearby police station for custody and proper care.
The Chairman has asked that proper care be given to the kids pending the time the police will complete their investigation and engage the parents.
- Tonto Dikeh proclaim her love for Bobrisky as they step out in black coordinating circle (Photos) - July 15, 2018
- Nollywood Actor Daniel K. Daniel and his wife wear matching outfits as they pose in front of the White House - July 15, 2018
- Son Of Veteran Nollywood Actors,Olu Jacobs & Joke Silva Weds In Style (Photos/Videos) - July 15, 2018
- OMG! 2 Weeks After Their Wedding In Kaduna, Young Couples Found Dead - July 15, 2018
- Firdaus Amasa, finally called to bar wearing her Hijab after graduating from Law School - July 10, 2018
- Zahra Buhari give birth to a male child in Spain - July 10, 2018
- 50 Cent disengage Remy Ma after her husband attack him for commenting on her weight - July 10, 2018
- Justin Bieber affirms engagement to Hailey Baldwin, declares love for her, and promises to spend forever with her - July 10, 2018
- Checkout Joseph the plantain seller is enrolled in a private school after passing entrance exam - July 9, 2018
- Checkout The Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Popular Veteran Nollywood Actor - July 8, 2018