Ghanaian boxer, Emmanuel Tagoe was shocked when a DNA test proved that he has been fathering another man’s child for 14 years.
The shocking news was broken by sports journalist, Sadd*ck Adams on his Twitter handle.
According to Sadd*ck Adams, Emmanuel Tagoe aka “Gameboy”, requested for a DNA test to be conducted after the family of the woman dragged him to court to increase the child’s upkeep money.
The family also asked him to enrol the 14-year-old boy into schools attended by kids of Asamoah Gyan and the rich.
Emmanuel Tagoe in an interview on Atinka TV revealed how shocked and devasted he is after realizing he wasn’t the father of the 14-year-old boy.
- Lovely photo of Governor Wike and his wife, Suzette, praying for themselves - November 12, 2018
- You my Champion boy, I love you – Simi appreciates her boo Adekunle Gold for his support at her London concert - November 12, 2018
- So touching! Daughter narrates how her father can’t sleep without her mother despite being married for 30 years - November 12, 2018
- I regret getting married to Prince Aku – Dabota Lawson - November 12, 2018
- Mechanic beats wife black and blue after accusing her of cheating on him - November 12, 2018
- Our house is gone- Robin Thicke and April Love Geary’s $2.4m Malibu mansion is destroyed in California fires - November 12, 2018
- Pre-wedding Photo Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride - November 12, 2018
- Photos from Wizkid’s son, Zion’s birthday party - November 12, 2018
- Stepmother arrested for inflicting injury on stepdaughter - November 12, 2018
- Sad wedding photos of bride whose parents took 500 cows as dowry - November 12, 2018