Ghanaian boxer, Emmanuel Tagoe was shocked when a DNA test proved that he has been fathering another man’s child for 14 years.
The shocking news was broken by sports journalist, Sadd*ck Adams on his Twitter handle.
According to Sadd*ck Adams, Emmanuel Tagoe aka “Gameboy”, requested for a DNA test to be conducted after the family of the woman dragged him to court to increase the child’s upkeep money.
The family also asked him to enrol the 14-year-old boy into schools attended by kids of Asamoah Gyan and the rich.
Emmanuel Tagoe in an interview on Atinka TV revealed how shocked and devasted he is after realizing he wasn’t the father of the 14-year-old boy.
- Aliko Dangote’s nephew Mohammed weds Malaysian billionaire’s daughter - December 10, 2018
- HIV positive family members show off drugs they take daily - December 10, 2018
- Woman kills self, 2 children over husband’s plan to marry second wife - December 10, 2018
- You can’t embarrass my wife for talking politics in church – Sen. Akpabio criticises Bishop for scolding his wife during church service - December 10, 2018
- Buju Banton reunites with his daughter who was just 11-years old when he was jailed in 2011 - December 10, 2018
- Nigerian Couple who met on Twitter celebrate their engagement - December 10, 2018
- Thank you for elevating me to the club of motherhood – Vivian Chiologi-Shittu who welcomed her first child at 51, appreciates God as she turns a year older today - December 10, 2018
- I miss Cardi – Offset declares to the world after he and his wife split - December 10, 2018
- Drama As Woman’s Engagement Ring Falls Into The Drain Moments After Boyfriend Proposed - December 10, 2018
- Linda Ikeji Shares Photo Of Herself And Baby J, Reveals Her Banana Island House Is Now Worth N850M - December 10, 2018