Ghanaian boxer, Emmanuel Tagoe was shocked when a DNA test proved that he has been fathering another man’s child for 14 years.
The shocking news was broken by sports journalist, Sadd*ck Adams on his Twitter handle.
According to Sadd*ck Adams, Emmanuel Tagoe aka “Gameboy”, requested for a DNA test to be conducted after the family of the woman dragged him to court to increase the child’s upkeep money.
The family also asked him to enrol the 14-year-old boy into schools attended by kids of Asamoah Gyan and the rich.
Emmanuel Tagoe in an interview on Atinka TV revealed how shocked and devasted he is after realizing he wasn’t the father of the 14-year-old boy.
- I marvel at her strength and passion – Betty Irabor writes on her daughter, Sonia - September 21, 2018
- Watch the moment an actress slaps talk show audience member who criticized her child - September 21, 2018
- Kenyan Governor Okoth Obado impregnates wife’s sister - September 21, 2018
- WTF! Nigerian Pastor abandons wife in Canada, marries lady he introduced as his sister - September 21, 2018
- Christine and Frank Lampard welcome a baby girl, name her Patricia Charlotte - September 21, 2018
- Cardi B Shares throwback picture to her and Offset’s secret wedding - September 21, 2018
- Finally! Linda Ikeji’s baby daddy, Sholaye Jeremi speaks out - September 21, 2018
- Mikel Obi Proud Of His Twin Daughters As They Resume At New School - September 21, 2018
- Give Praise To God If Someone Chops Down Your Wife — Counsellor Lutterodt To Married Men - September 21, 2018
- NBA star Richard Jefferson’s father killed in a drive-by shooting in Compton - September 21, 2018