Police raided a wedding between a 22-year-old man and a five-year-old girl – but were too late to stop it.
Officers swooped on the man and others involved in the celebrations in the village of Raman Shar in Dakhan Town, Pakistan.
However, police are said to have been some minutes too late to the event and the nuptials had already been completed.
Those arrested include the groom Habibullah Shar, the registrar 40yrs old Molvi Kifayatullah Bhutto, and the father of the groom Gul Meer.
The bride was also taken into custody along with her mother, Pakistani newspaper Dawn reports .
- WOW! Housemaid thrown lavish wedding years after her Madam adopted her for being humble (Photos) - August 21, 2017
- DOMESTIC VIOLENCE! Man beats wife to death in Benue (Graphics Photos) - August 21, 2017
- THANK GOD! Checkout Funke Akindele’s Baby Bump (Photos) - August 21, 2017
- FREE BONANZA! A hospital in Kaduna is offering free surgery for a week to celebrate President Buhari’s return - August 20, 2017
- Monalisa Chinda- How I knew my 2nd husband was the one for me - August 20, 2017
- Kiki Osinbajo all smiles and pretty in new photo - August 20, 2017
- BIZZARE! Nigerian men celebrate Pres.Buhari’s return by drinking water and soft drink from the ground (Photos) - August 20, 2017
- Bawo Emami Appreciates God Amidst Curses And Insults From Followers(Read Comments) - August 20, 2017
- FAMILY VACATION! IK Osakioduwa and family visit Guliver’s land - August 20, 2017
- ‘I never had a boyfriend’ – Enugu girl who made 9As in WAEC - August 20, 2017