Police raided a wedding between a 22-year-old man and a five-year-old girl – but were too late to stop it.
Officers swooped on the man and others involved in the celebrations in the village of Raman Shar in Dakhan Town, Pakistan.
However, police are said to have been some minutes too late to the event and the nuptials had already been completed.
Those arrested include the groom Habibullah Shar, the registrar 40yrs old Molvi Kifayatullah Bhutto, and the father of the groom Gul Meer.
The bride was also taken into custody along with her mother, Pakistani newspaper Dawn reports .
- Tonto Dikeh reveals how she lost her baby weight - August 17, 2017
- I need out of house arrest to feed my kids! – DMX laments - August 17, 2017
- BIZZARE! Nigerian man marries his older white lover (Photos) - August 17, 2017
- Kim Kardashian West Talks about having a third baby - August 17, 2017
- Pretty Mike- ‘You are stupid if you give your last kobo to your pastor to buy jet but dont have bicycle’ - August 17, 2017
- Odunlade Adekola is not the father of my child- actress Bukola Adeeyo cries out - August 17, 2017
- Timi Dakolo’s kids looks beautiful in matching outfits - August 17, 2017
- WHAT! ‘If my boyfriend is broke, I will cheat on him’ – Nigerian lady reveals, explains why - August 16, 2017
- THE LORD IS GOOD! 16 years after marriage,Nigerian pastors welcome set of twins (Photos) - August 16, 2017
- “One of the reasons I still work” – 2face enthuse over his daughter Isabella (Photo) - August 16, 2017