The Osun Governor has lost the greatest person in a man’s life and that is his mother. She was fondly known as Iya Olobi.
The Deputy Speaker, Federal House of Representatives, Rt Hon Sulaimon Lasun Yussuff has expressed shock over the sudden demise of a woman who he described as quiet and one whose life was to be emulated by others because she worked hard to ensure her children were well protected and placed in the society. She was also mentioned as a veteran of democratic struggle. May her soul rest in peace.
- 91 Year Old Graduates From University - August 9, 2017
- Perez Hilton Reveals The True Kylie - August 9, 2017
- BBC Erotic Show - August 9, 2017
- How To Avoid Twitter Scams - August 9, 2017
- Apps For Smart Parenting - August 9, 2017
- Technology To Help Parents When Schools Open - August 9, 2017
- Simi Reveals Album Release Date - August 9, 2017
- You Are Not As Tech Savvy As You Thought - August 9, 2017
- 2017 Miss Nigeria USA Pageant On This Saturday - August 9, 2017
- Nigeria Is Not Worthy To Have Wizkid, MI - August 9, 2017