The Osun Governor has lost the greatest person in a man’s life and that is his mother. She was fondly known as Iya Olobi.
The Deputy Speaker, Federal House of Representatives, Rt Hon Sulaimon Lasun Yussuff has expressed shock over the sudden demise of a woman who he described as quiet and one whose life was to be emulated by others because she worked hard to ensure her children were well protected and placed in the society. She was also mentioned as a veteran of democratic struggle. May her soul rest in peace.
- UK Appoints Minister For Loneliness - January 19, 2018
- Man Puts Billboard On Highway to Welcome Girlfriend - January 19, 2018
- Instagram Now Allows You To Spy On Your Friends - January 19, 2018
- £15,000 Diamond Encrusted Bracelet From Aunty B - January 19, 2018
- 83 Year Old Virgin Gets Married - January 19, 2018
- New Mothers Raped In Hospital - January 19, 2018
- Lupita Nyong’o to Publish First Children’s Book - January 19, 2018
- Woman Chased Out Of Eatery For Breastfeeding - January 19, 2018
- Slapping Children Is A Symptom Of Lazy Parenting - January 19, 2018
- We Rape Our Daughter So That No one Does, Couple Confesses - January 19, 2018