A Pakistani singer and actress, Reshma has allegedly been shot dead by her own husband following a domestic dispute.
The actress, who was the suspect’s fourth wife did not live in the same house with her him.
According to reports, the husband allegedly stormed into her house which she shared with her brother in Nowshera Kalan, north Pakistan and after a heated argument, he pulled out a gun and killed her.
Police said the suspect managed to escape the scene of the crime before being apprehended. Officers have launched a murder investigation, The Times Of India reported.
Reshma was famous in Pakistan for her role in a drama called Zhobal Goluna. She also released songs in her native language of Pashto.
- Examples of being Unequally Yoked in Relationships - November 18, 2018
- Letting go and letting God in relationships. - November 14, 2018
- Signs that you are being Ghosted in a Relationship - November 14, 2018
- The Best Sex Positions During Pregnancy - October 30, 2018
- Cucumber benefits for men: Cucumber wonders is more than boosting men’s sex drive - October 26, 2018
- Benefits of bitter kola - October 23, 2018
- How God Can Bring People Together - October 17, 2018
- Being Ghosted in a Relationship. - October 11, 2018
- Fighting for my marriage.If you don’t have these 6 conversations, it can never be “Happily ever after…” - September 12, 2018
- The 3 P’s That Can Poison Your Marriage - September 12, 2018