A Pakistani singer and actress, Reshma has allegedly been shot dead by her own husband following a domestic dispute.
The actress, who was the suspect’s fourth wife did not live in the same house with her him.
According to reports, the husband allegedly stormed into her house which she shared with her brother in Nowshera Kalan, north Pakistan and after a heated argument, he pulled out a gun and killed her.
Police said the suspect managed to escape the scene of the crime before being apprehended. Officers have launched a murder investigation, The Times Of India reported.
Reshma was famous in Pakistan for her role in a drama called Zhobal Goluna. She also released songs in her native language of Pashto.
- White lady and her white bridesmaids rock Nigerian traditional attires as she ties the knot with her Nigerian husband - August 21, 2018
- Dogara Pens Lovely Birthday Message To His Wife - August 21, 2018
- Girl who was kidnapped at a party in Port Harcourt found after 4 years - August 21, 2018
- “Remove sex and a lot of people have nothing to offer in a relationship” – Juliet Ibrahim - August 21, 2018
- Cardi B shows off her post-baby body on the red carpet of 2018 VMA - August 21, 2018
- ‘If your boyfriend is too damn faithful and doesn’t check other women out, he is completely gay”- Nigerian matchmaker tells ladies - August 21, 2018
- Footballer Lucky Omeruo celebrates son’s first birthday (photos) - August 21, 2018
- Woman pours hot water on her maid for stealing eggs - August 21, 2018
- See the hilarious reaction of this African dad after his daughter added him in their family Whatsapp group - August 21, 2018
- Parents of baby born in helicopter release adorable pictures - August 21, 2018