A man identified simply as Pastor Yiga was arrested and detained on Friday After a former church goer accused him of defilement and child neglect.
Angel Ainembabazi accuses Yiga of sexually assaulting her when she went to him for spiritual redemption adding that she joined his church at the age of fifteen in 2014, the same year the pastor impregnated her.
“When I reached at Yiga’s church, he told me that bondages upon my life were too much and I needed a special cleansing prayer… After missing my menstrual periods for four months, I realized that I was pregnant. At the time, I had moved to South Sudan and started working in the home of a governor in one of the states. I was teaching his children at home.” Ainembabazi said.
The pastor has been moved and remanded at CID while he records a statement.
- I lied I’m a Virgin, now our wedding is around corner- Lady cries out for help - February 21, 2019
- I’m in love with two married men - February 21, 2019
- Lady says It’s okay for women to send nudes to keep their relationship - February 21, 2019
- Lady accuses her boyfriend of jazzing and extorting money from her, he speaks out - February 20, 2019
- Photos from Meghan Markle’s baby shower in New York - February 20, 2019
- Tottenham star Dele Alli dumps girlfriend of 2 years - February 20, 2019
- My Boyfriend friend stopped talking to me since I asked for Valentine’s gift - February 20, 2019
- Lady Gaga and her fiancé of one year Christian Carino are no longer together - February 20, 2019
- See how this man reacted after finding out his wife is pregnant with a girl [Video] - February 19, 2019
- Nollywood actress, Mosun Filani and husband, Kayode celebrates 7th wedding anniversary today - February 19, 2019