Early last month Paul Okoye of Psquare and wife, Anita welcomed a set of twins, Nathan and Nadia.She has now shared adorable new photos of them with their elder brother with a motivational message attached.
“B L E S S E D!
On June 23rd 2016, I reposted a story that touched my heart. “Don’t lose faith when you see others receive answers to their prayers. Don’t be envious of others testimony…don’t despair…say to yourself ‘My time is coming, and when it hits the surface, people shall yield in admiration.” At the time of that repost, I had been close to losing faith…I had experienced despair.
Today I am in awe of Gods goodness.
Paul and I are so grateful for the newest members of our family, Nadia and Nathan Okoye (#@Nsquared). Our beautiful little prince and princess. Andre is such an amazing big brother. We are indeed blessed!
Whenever it storms, a rainbow is on it’s way. 🌈 🌈#Nsquare #Thankful #ThankYouLord #Humbled #Grateful”
- WOW! Housemaid thrown lavish wedding years after her Madam adopted her for being humble (Photos) - August 21, 2017
- DOMESTIC VIOLENCE! Man beats wife to death in Benue (Graphics Photos) - August 21, 2017
- THANK GOD! Checkout Funke Akindele’s Baby Bump (Photos) - August 21, 2017
- FREE BONANZA! A hospital in Kaduna is offering free surgery for a week to celebrate President Buhari’s return - August 20, 2017
- Monalisa Chinda- How I knew my 2nd husband was the one for me - August 20, 2017
- Kiki Osinbajo all smiles and pretty in new photo - August 20, 2017
- BIZZARE! Nigerian men celebrate Pres.Buhari’s return by drinking water and soft drink from the ground (Photos) - August 20, 2017
- Bawo Emami Appreciates God Amidst Curses And Insults From Followers(Read Comments) - August 20, 2017
- FAMILY VACATION! IK Osakioduwa and family visit Guliver’s land - August 20, 2017
- ‘I never had a boyfriend’ – Enugu girl who made 9As in WAEC - August 20, 2017