Popular Nigerian singer, Peter Okoye has revealed what led to the separation between him and his twin brother, Paul Okoye.
Speaking on Citizen TV in Kenya, Peter said the split was as a result of the way Paul insult his wife and kids.
“In life what we call family value is important. The fans want Psquare but how many times do you want Psquare to come back and break up.
“We’ve broken up three times and the same issue is still there. So if Psquare is going to come back we need to settle that issue. Psquare might come back, they might not come back.
Peter said he must put his wife and children first because of the vow he made on his wedding day.
“I pulled out the plug because I felt the disrespect coming from my family (was) getting too much,” he said.
“There’s something we call marginalisation. Don’t ever be a slave because you want to be family.
“Psquare can only come back if the respect comes 100 percent.
“I don’t disrespect my brother’s wife neither, his family but he does that to me all the time. He’ll insult me and my family in public, on Instagram, and the next minute he’ll wait for me backstage for us to perform together.
“I can’t do that. One thing is for sure, I took a vow to protect my wife and kids the day I got married and I stick to that.”
Both Peter and Paul have since embarked on their respective solo music careers.
- E-money And Family Pictured At Burj Al Arab Hotel In Dubai - August 20, 2018
- Female Soldier In Hot Soup For Brutalizing Her Young Niece - August 20, 2018
- Linda Ikeji Pictured In Rare Moment Her Baby Was Kicking - August 20, 2018
- 8-year-old girl brutally raped and murdered by a family friend in South Africa - August 20, 2018
- Duncan Mighty accused of battering his wife - August 20, 2018
- OAP Toolz’s parents-in-law celebrate 45th wedding anniversary - August 20, 2018
- Mohammed Indimi’s wife, Samira Sherrif welcomes first grandchild - August 20, 2018
- Adorable photos of Davido’s second daughter, Hailey Adeleke - August 20, 2018
- ‘I found love in you’ – Newly married singer, Becca says as she shares a photo from her wedding to her Nigerian manager, Tobi Sanni Daniel - August 20, 2018
- Late American footballer, Aaron Hernandez’s suicide notes to daughter, fiancée and lawyer revealed - August 20, 2018