What a crazy thing to do.
A woman just lately published a picture of herself pulling a bong while breastfeeding her baby. Right after being posted, the photo started going viral. People began posting comments both criticizing and supporting the mother for smoking weed while breastfeeding.
We thing this honestly is the height of irresponsibility.
Some of the more critical comments said things like:
Never mind second hand smoke inhalation…f*ckin idiots.
I’m no doctor but I’m pretty sure a newborn child breathing anything beside air is probably bad.
But the photo didn’t only draw criticism. Some commenters voiced support:
Haha I do this ALL the time”
LOVE IT!! My boyfriend would do this for me when I breastfed and of course you have to do the lean over so you don’t bump their head or light their little hairs on fire
According to sources, both women in the photo have now closed their Facebook accounts.
- A survival guide for working parents: How to balance family and career - October 12, 2017
- The Financial Considerations Every New Parent Should Make - October 11, 2017
- How Companies Can Support New Parents - October 11, 2017
- SECRETS TO A HAPPY MARRIAGE [PART 2] - October 10, 2017
- Should Single Mums Become Dad’s on Father’s Day? - October 8, 2017
- A New Study Confirms That The Curse Of The Second-Born Child Is Real - October 8, 2017
- How to Build Your Confidence as a First Time Mother; Judith’s Story - October 6, 2017
- Working Mothers Should Stop Feeling Guilty - October 5, 2017
- What Every New Parent Must Know About Car Seat Safety - October 5, 2017
- SECRETS TO A HAPPY MARRIAGE [PART 1] - October 4, 2017