Ezinne, the last daughter of former Enugu state Governor, Sullivan Chime, tied the knot with her lover, Ken Nnamani Jr, son of former Senate president, Ken Nnamani, on Saturday, August 11.
The wedding ceremony was graced by important dignitaries like the governor of Enugu state, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi.
Ezinne and Ken got engaged during their vacation Seychelles in October last year. Congrats to them.
See more photos of their wedding below:
- How God Can Bring People Together - October 17, 2018
- Being Ghosted in a Relationship. - October 11, 2018
- Fighting for my marriage.If you don’t have these 6 conversations, it can never be “Happily ever after…” - September 12, 2018
- The 3 P’s That Can Poison Your Marriage - September 12, 2018
- Heavily pregnant Linda Ikeji spotted exercising by showing off her dancing moves - September 6, 2018
- This Woman has been Carrying her sick Husband on her back for 5 years (watch video) - September 4, 2018
- Instagram user reveals how he almost poisoned his brother over 9ice and Ruggedman’s beef - September 4, 2018
- Archbishop Duncan-Williams explains why his first marriage of 26-years failed - September 4, 2018
- See lovely photo of Dbanj and his wife Lineo as they baecation in Dubai - September 4, 2018
- MC Galaxy announces his wedding date, says he is marrying the best woman in the world - September 4, 2018