Former Miss Tanzania and International model, Millen Magese, has welcomed a son. She gave birth to her son on July 13th and shared the good news on social media this morning. Millen who has battled Endometriosis for years, had her son through IVF. Apparently she’s been trying to conceive for a while but in October 2016, her doctors confirmed that her IVF procedure was successful and that she was pregnant. Posting a photo of herself cuddling her son named Prince Kairo, the ecstatic new mum wrote
“May you bring Hope ,faith and Miracles to millions women out there who wishes to hold their children just the way I wished to hold you.
May you grow to change the world and be there for others .
May you believe in God and own his miracles .
As much as life can be tough ,may you learn to be patient, work hard and knowing that ,everything always happens for a reason and every human being has their own path and plans from God for them.
Don’t ever loose hope .
And no matter what happens in your life remember,you have our God Almighty and I will be here always .
Father I thank you for making me A Woman and Finally A mother .
Father I thank you for bringing my dad back What a gift .jina Lako Lihimidiwe ???
I love you my Son ?? And to you godmother @funminewyork . I believed you had a good heart you have been with me for 13 years but Gosh what you have done through out my pregnancy journey is unexplainable. God bless you sis I can’t say more . ?????
Prince Kairo Michael Magese was born
Time :6 .58 am
Weight :9 pounds 2 oz
Date :July 13 th 2017 . You’re my Victorious just like the meaning of your name “Kairo”
Glory to God . Dansaki . Asante Mungu Many thanks to Dr Seckin @endofound , Dr Lobo,Dr Gyamfi and the whole team from Columbia Doctors . Many thanks to all my friends and family oooh you guys tried @theojinika @lebogangm@samanthajansen @jimi_mugul .Special thanks to all Endometriosis groups World wide for all you do . We will raise awareness till we find Cure ??.And to you all my supporters thank you , Don’t stop supporting us. I believe A cure for Endometriosis is almost here . Support Us???? To Everyone don’t you ever forget ,If you knew who walked beside you, at all times, on the path that u have chose, you could never experience fear or doubt again,Have Faith ??Stand on Your Faith ??Change Your Story ??You Can Do It??
Millen Magese ? #PrinceKairo?
- College Life for a Single Mum - July 22, 2018
- Teaching Self Defence to your Teenager - July 22, 2018
- Parents,Reverend Funke Adejumo may be barred from entering the UK, US here is why - July 20, 2018
- FUNKE FELIX ADEJUMO PULPIT AUCTIONEER DECEIVING THE GULLIBLE [Video] - July 8, 2018
- Unplanned Pregnancy in Marriage and How to Deal with it - July 8, 2018
- I Didn’t Know I could Rape My Wife - July 8, 2018
- Teaching Faith To your Child - June 24, 2018
- Do Men Cheat on Pregnant Wives - June 24, 2018
- Lactation Problems & PostPartum Preeclampsia…Here is Dolapo Sijuwade’s ‘Baby Diaries’ on BN TV - May 11, 2018
- Husband pleads Not Guilty to Murder of Alizee & Daughter - April 11, 2018