A bride-to-be in Arizona was arrested on her way to the solemnization venue, for allegedly Driving Under the Influence (DUI).
Marana police said 32-year-old Amber Young triggered a three-car collision that sent someone to a hospital with minor injuries at about 10:30 a.m., on Monday.
She was immediately arrested, handcuffed and taken to a police station. The bride submitted to a blood test and signed a criminal citation for DUI before she was released to her fiancee, according to Sgt. Chriswell Scott of the Marana Police Department.
“This could’ve turned out way worse than it did. It’s supposed to be the happiest day of her life, and this just goes out as a reminder as to why you should never drive while impaired” Scott said.
- Gulder Ultimate search VI winner, Uche Uwaezeapu weds his girlfriend, shares love story - March 30, 2018
- Grandmother burns granddaughter’s hands for eating noodles without her permission - March 30, 2018
- See this photo of bride wiping her father’s tears as he cries at her wedding - March 28, 2018
- President Buhari’s children surprise their father’s ADC with a cake on his birthday - March 28, 2018
- See lovely photo of President Buhari, his daughter and grandchild - March 28, 2018
- Big Sean and his family pose with Jaz-Z and Beyonce at his 30th birthday bash - March 27, 2018
- Pregnant Tia Mowry shows off baby bump in adorable new photo - March 27, 2018
- See lovely photo of exes, Ibinabo Fiberesima and Fred Amata with their daughter, Zino - March 27, 2018
- Footballer, Obafemi Martins shares photos of his cute sons - March 27, 2018
- Abraham Badru, son of Nigerian House of Reps member shot dead In UK - March 27, 2018