A bride-to-be in Arizona was arrested on her way to the solemnization venue, for allegedly Driving Under the Influence (DUI).
Marana police said 32-year-old Amber Young triggered a three-car collision that sent someone to a hospital with minor injuries at about 10:30 a.m., on Monday.
She was immediately arrested, handcuffed and taken to a police station. The bride submitted to a blood test and signed a criminal citation for DUI before she was released to her fiancee, according to Sgt. Chriswell Scott of the Marana Police Department.
“This could’ve turned out way worse than it did. It’s supposed to be the happiest day of her life, and this just goes out as a reminder as to why you should never drive while impaired” Scott said.
- Photos from the wedding of a Nigerian dwarf and his pregnant bride - March 18, 2018
- Late Yoruba Actress Moji Olaiya’s daughter clocks one - March 18, 2018
- Ghanaian actress Yvonne Nelson and her mum look adorable in new photo - March 18, 2018
- Catherine Zeta Jones and her husband Michael Douglas recreate old photo with their kids - March 18, 2018
- Man gives his wife his kidney in celebration of their 23rd wedding anniversary - March 18, 2018
- Kim Kardashian shares adorable photo of her baby, Chicago West - March 17, 2018
- See photos from the wedding of VP Yemi Osinbajo’s daughter, Oludamilola to Seun Bakare - March 17, 2018
- Mass Wedding: Kebbi State Government marries off 100 widows and divorcees - March 17, 2018
- Brother with benefit: Kiss Daniel buys brother a Chervolet Camaro on Birthday - March 17, 2018
- Couple commit suicide together after their families refused to accept their marriage - March 17, 2018