A Kenyan police officer who killed his wife on Thursday, March 14, over cheating allegation, has been arrested days after going into hiding.
The Kenyan administration police officer identified as Patrick Nyapara, was nabbed at the Kenya-Uganda border on Saturday afternoon.
Western Regional Commander Rashid Yakub revealed that the officer was caught while trying to sneak into Uganda and has since been detained at Kakamega Police Station as investigations into the incident continue.
Nyapara, who was based at Navakholo Police Station, shot his 24-year-old lover Christine Maonga three times at their home in Duka Moja following a misunderstanding.
The Ceska pistol that he had used to commit the crime was recovered and her body was taken to the Kakamega County Referral Hospital mortuary.
His wife, Maonga was a teacher at Navakholo Secondary School and students from the school engaged police in running battles to protest the killing.
- Man beats his wife to death for disrespecting him - March 20, 2019
- It’s is wrong if your spouse can’t access your bank account – Daddy Freeze - March 20, 2019
- Nigerian parents open up about the pain and grief of losing their children - March 20, 2019
- Actress, Omoni Oboli gushes over her three handsome sons - March 20, 2019
- Afia Schwarzenegger reveals how her domestic violence experience changed her life positively - March 20, 2019
- No matter the beauty and academic qualifications of a woman, without a husband, it’s a waste - March 19, 2019
- Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin postponed their wedding for the fourth time - March 19, 2019
- See what this woman did to her husband after she caught him spending their children’s school money with three women at a bar (Video) - March 19, 2019
- Nigerian lady reveals she rejected a marriage proposal because of the size of his D***K - March 19, 2019
- Cute photo of Mikel Obi reading bedtimes stories to his daughters before they sleep - March 19, 2019