A man is battling for his life after his wife who is a policewoman reportedly stabbed him following a disagreement.
Folake Ogunbodede, a police sergeant attached to the Ipaja police station, is currently on the run after stabbing her husband, Taiwo, following a misunderstanding at their home in Ipaja, Lagos.
According to a report by Instablog, the couple had a little misunderstanding, yesterday morning, and the husband left the house to avoid more issues.
However, Folake warned him not to return home, but since Taiwo had nowhere else to sleep, he returned home late last night, thinking that his wife would have calmed down, only for Folake to start stabbing him.
But for the timely intervention of neighbors, she would have killed him, as he was lying motionless as at the time of his rescue. Folake has since fled, while Taiwo continues battling for survival at the hospital he was rushed to.
- We were more than soulmates – Diddy pays tribute to Kim Porter - November 19, 2018
- Why I got married to Atiku 47-years ago – Wife, Titi Abubakar - November 19, 2018
- Abducted Zamfara twin sisters regain freedom after 26 days - November 18, 2018
- 21-year-old student caught in Enugu after killing her newborn baby - November 18, 2018
- 41-year-old American woman marries 21-year-old Pakistani student 10 months after meeting on Instagram - November 18, 2018
- I pray that our father in heaven speaks to you individually and softens your hearts – Lola Omotayo tells Peter and Paul as she celebrate them on their birthday - November 18, 2018
- What My Father Did When I Became Pregnant At Age 14 – Nigerian Actress, Ada Ameh Reveals - November 18, 2018
- Ooni of Ife reveals he had a spiritual wife before marrying Naomi - November 18, 2018
- Gabrielle Union explains idea behind her daughter’s name - November 18, 2018
- We sold our day-old baby for N250, 000 to pay off debts – Suspect - November 18, 2018