Popular Kenyan actor Jamal Nassul Gadafi is dead. The actor, popular for his role as judge in “Vioja Mahakamani” TV series, was allegedly stabbed by his girlfriend on Tuesday night.
Jamal, recently took up a new role in the TV series “Aunty Boss” which airs every Tuesday on NTV.
According to police report, the two picked a quarrel during a party at the Arks Hotel in Mlolongo and his girlfriend, identified as 40 year old Grace Kanamu Namulo, stabbed Mr Gadafi, 39, to death using a kitchen knife after wrangling over reasons yet to be established.
Mr Gadafi was rushed to Shalom Hospital where he was pronounced dead on arrival.
- Man shoots wife, brother dead after catching them in bed - January 20, 2019
- Linda Ikeji’s Son Jayce Is 4 Months Old Today - January 20, 2019
- So Touching! My female friend who was married to an old Alhaji at age 12 died at childbirth - January 20, 2019
- Speed Darlington shoot his shot at Tiwa Savage - January 20, 2019
- Despite being in love with Queen Ure, we never married – Soul E Baba - January 20, 2019
- How to deal with your husband’s side chic disturbing your marriage - January 19, 2019
- Could My GF Be Cheating? Man Ask After Seeing Girlfriend Driving Strange Man’s G-Wagon - January 19, 2019
- Help! Am I in love with my own sister - January 19, 2019
- Trusting my heart with the wrong man turn me to a single mom - January 19, 2019
- Young boy dragged after showcasing his ‘underage’ lover on social media - January 19, 2019