Going by her prevalent moniker, “Snapchat Queen”, a 21-year-old woman, Fatima Khan has been found guilty of manslaughter after organizing for her boyfriend, Khalid Safi to be killed.
It was in December 2016, the latter of Ilford, east London residence, was reportedly stabbed with a knife by a rival for her affection Raza Khan.
The alleged killer is 19 years old and has been declared wanted.
- See this major throwback of veteran actor and actress, Joke Silva and Olu Jacobs - July 27, 2018
- Chioma Reacts to Droping Out of School for Davido, After Fans Stormed Her Page - July 26, 2018
- Mother Gives Birth And Dumps Newborn Baby Inside Airplane Toilet - July 26, 2018
- Shameful! Teenage Couple Trending Online For The Wrong Reason - July 26, 2018
- Can you identify these lovers? - July 25, 2018
- Who knew Basket Mouth’s wife, Elsie Okpoocha could dance? - July 25, 2018
- Mom found a cheat to save her from all the stress. What do you think? - July 25, 2018
- Video: Woman shot a lady dead for harrassing her in a party - July 25, 2018
- See Cute Photo of A Mom And Her Baby - July 25, 2018
- Brandy leaves fans guessing as to whether she’s pregnant or not after she shares new photo - July 25, 2018