Going by her prevalent moniker, “Snapchat Queen”, a 21-year-old woman, Fatima Khan has been found guilty of manslaughter after organizing for her boyfriend, Khalid Safi to be killed.
It was in December 2016, the latter of Ilford, east London residence, was reportedly stabbed with a knife by a rival for her affection Raza Khan.
The alleged killer is 19 years old and has been declared wanted.
- If you leave me water go carry you o – Chioma tells her boo, Davido in her birthday message to him - November 21, 2018
- Robert De Niro and Grace Hightower split after 20 years of marriage - November 21, 2018
- Lady butchers lover, cooks his remains and serves it to workers - November 21, 2018
- Photos of kidnapped Zamfara twin sisters after regaining freedom - November 21, 2018
- Chioma shares loved-up videos with boyfriend Davido to celebrate his birthday - November 21, 2018
- Video: Bride refuses to kiss groom at registry over religious belief - November 21, 2018
- Paris Hilton’s ex-Chris Zylka ‘wants his $2 Million engagement ring back’ after she called things off - November 21, 2018
- Adorable photos of Oprah Winfrey cradling Gabrielle Union and Dwyane Wade’s newborn daughter at their home - November 21, 2018
- Miguel and his high school sweetheart Nazanin Mandi obtain marriage license in Los Angeles courthouse - November 21, 2018
- Former Ohio judge who battered his wife and was released from jail after only 9 months has now killed her - November 20, 2018