Beyoncé and JAY-Z have officially announced their tour tagged “On the Run II.”
An announcement video was released on Monday, with the tour kicking off on June 6.
The tour will be the sequel to the On the Run Tour which feature JAY-Z performing the songs from his album “Magna Carta Holy Grail” and Beyoncé from her self-titled album.
The OTR II tour will feature songs from the albums “Lemonade” and “4:44” which both detail JAY-Z cheating in their marriage.
The photo of the JAY-Z and Beyoncé from the tour poster reportedly references “Touki Bouki,” a 1973 Senegalese film about two lovers who steal money and clothing, then book passage to Paris to start new lives.
#OTRII tour poster references "Touki Bouki," a 1973 Senegalese film about two lovers who steal money and clothing, then book passage to Paris to start new lives. It's considered an African cinema classic. pic.twitter.com/l64KjxzAw0
— BEYONCÉ LEGION (@Bey_Legion) March 12, 2018
- Photos from the wedding of a Nigerian dwarf and his pregnant bride - March 18, 2018
- Late Yoruba Actress Moji Olaiya’s daughter clocks one - March 18, 2018
- Ghanaian actress Yvonne Nelson and her mum look adorable in new photo - March 18, 2018
- Catherine Zeta Jones and her husband Michael Douglas recreate old photo with their kids - March 18, 2018
- Man gives his wife his kidney in celebration of their 23rd wedding anniversary - March 18, 2018
- Kim Kardashian shares adorable photo of her baby, Chicago West - March 17, 2018
- See photos from the wedding of VP Yemi Osinbajo’s daughter, Oludamilola to Seun Bakare - March 17, 2018
- Mass Wedding: Kebbi State Government marries off 100 widows and divorcees - March 17, 2018
- Brother with benefit: Kiss Daniel buys brother a Chervolet Camaro on Birthday - March 17, 2018
- Couple commit suicide together after their families refused to accept their marriage - March 17, 2018