Beyoncé and JAY-Z have officially announced their tour tagged “On the Run II.”
An announcement video was released on Monday, with the tour kicking off on June 6.
The tour will be the sequel to the On the Run Tour which feature JAY-Z performing the songs from his album “Magna Carta Holy Grail” and Beyoncé from her self-titled album.
The OTR II tour will feature songs from the albums “Lemonade” and “4:44” which both detail JAY-Z cheating in their marriage.
The photo of the JAY-Z and Beyoncé from the tour poster reportedly references “Touki Bouki,” a 1973 Senegalese film about two lovers who steal money and clothing, then book passage to Paris to start new lives.
#OTRII tour poster references "Touki Bouki," a 1973 Senegalese film about two lovers who steal money and clothing, then book passage to Paris to start new lives. It's considered an African cinema classic. pic.twitter.com/l64KjxzAw0
— BEYONCÉ LEGION (@Bey_Legion) March 12, 2018
- Gulder Ultimate search VI winner, Uche Uwaezeapu weds his girlfriend, shares love story - March 30, 2018
- Grandmother burns granddaughter’s hands for eating noodles without her permission - March 30, 2018
- See this photo of bride wiping her father’s tears as he cries at her wedding - March 28, 2018
- President Buhari’s children surprise their father’s ADC with a cake on his birthday - March 28, 2018
- See lovely photo of President Buhari, his daughter and grandchild - March 28, 2018
- Big Sean and his family pose with Jaz-Z and Beyonce at his 30th birthday bash - March 27, 2018
- Pregnant Tia Mowry shows off baby bump in adorable new photo - March 27, 2018
- See lovely photo of exes, Ibinabo Fiberesima and Fred Amata with their daughter, Zino - March 27, 2018
- Footballer, Obafemi Martins shares photos of his cute sons - March 27, 2018
- Abraham Badru, son of Nigerian House of Reps member shot dead In UK - March 27, 2018