Problems in marriages are inevitable. The question is – can you stay satisfied in your marriage despite the differences? Can your marriage survive when there are differences between you?
The answer is yes: A praying woman won’t have problem in her marriage. A praying woman would recognize the fact that the key to a successful marriage is to continually make things work out and grow up. Identify the problem and talk about it. Your love for each other shouldn’t be overwhelmed by your differences. The followings form the power of a praying woman.
SHE HAS A STRONG BELIEF
A praying woman has the strong belief that, God is the only one who has power over their souls.” They follow Gods instructions in anything they do, this is why their marriage is always successful. God leads and directs a praying woman. They never leave their relationships to chance. They pray for Godly people with whom they can connect to come into their life.
They will never force relationships to happen. They pray for them to happen naturally and nurture it with prayer. A praying woman “rejoice always, she pray without ceasing, in everything she gives thanks to God.
SHE TALKS TO GOD
A praying woman talks to God, if she is angry at their husband, she don’t let it turn out to a cancer that grows with each passing day. She will never say, “I’m going to live my life and let him live his.” A praying woman will always say “Lord, everything in me doesn’t wants to pray for this man. I confess my hurt, anger, unforgiveness, resentment, disappointment, and hardness of heart toward him.
Forgive me and create in me a right spirit and a clean heart before you. Give me a new, joyful, positive, loving, and forgiving attitude toward him. Anywhere he has erred, show it to him and convict his heart about it. Lead him on the path of repentance and deliverance. Help me not to hold myself apart from him mentally, emotionally, or physically because of unforgiveness. Where any one of us needs to ask forgiveness of the other, make us do so.”
SHE IS WISE
A praying woman will always follow God’s rule instead of getting angry: ”If there is anything I’m not seeing that’s adding to this problem, reveal them to me and help me understand it. Take away any wedge of confusion that has created miscommunication or misunderstanding. Where there is a behavior that needs change in either of us, I pray you would let that change to happen.
Even though I want to hang on to my anger toward him because I feel it’s justified, I also want to do what you want. I release every of my feelings to you. Renew my sense of love for him and words to heal this situation.”
Here arelong lists of good things that can come about when you start to cover your husband in prayer, read on:
- You will be blessed
- Your husband will be blessed.
- Your marriage will be blessed.
- Your children will be blessed, if there is any, but this will also count for your “future children” as well.
- You will bless other people with the testimony of your family life and marriage.
- Dear Women, Don’t Let Love Blind You to These 5 Important Things - August 22, 2017
- Does It Bother You That You’ve Never Been in a Relationship Before? - August 22, 2017
- Here’s What to Do If You Always Attract the Wrong Man - August 20, 2017
- Letting Your Husband Raise Your Child - August 16, 2017
- Cece Yara Child Advocacy Centre launches Child-Friendly Forensic Interviewing Facility for Sexual Abuse Victims - August 9, 2017
- Busta Rhymes’ Emotional Post After dropping off Son in College - August 8, 2017
- Stella of Jadore Fashion celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary with Breathtaking Photos - August 8, 2017
- This simple ‘hack’ could get your kids to eat more vegetables. - August 8, 2017
- Telling Your Spouse About Your Affair - August 8, 2017
- Watch:Ronke Oshodi Oke explaining herself regarding the interview that almost ruin her reputation. - August 3, 2017