Baby’s size this week
Week 9 sees your baby transforming from the embryonic stage to the foetal period. Size wise, they’ll be about one inch long and the size of a large bean or olive.
Organs such as nerves and muscles in your baby are all beginning to function and although you won’t be able to feel it, if you go for an ultrasound, their tiny heart beat will be easily picked as it has become strong enough to be picked devices like a Doppler. however, this largely depends on the position of your baby in the uterus.
Your baby’s ears are also starting to develop. Also their eyelids are now in place but will be fused shut up until 26 weeks. Their little fingers and toes are starting to change from into actual digits.
You at nine weeks pregnant
Your waistbands, in week 9, are getting a bit uncomfortable, even if you don’t spot a ‘bump’ on board! If you are still experiencing nausea at certain times of the day, ensure you wear loose fitting clothes.
Your breasts increase in size also which might require you stocking up on bigger sizes for sometime later in the pregnancy.
What to think about in week nine
Although people might not be aware you are pregnant yet, you however will be feeling its impact on your job as you may be feeling tired, or a bit emotional, or lacking in concentration just now?
Speak with the HR department if you feel that you are struggling a little at work. Doing this also ensures that the organization ad your boss show you some care and space when needed.
Also, you may be getting emotional as your pregnancy progresses, you needn’t worry too much about this as it completely normal. It is very normal to feel so excited one minute and the next you are moody or sobbing while watching a commercial, these are caused by pregnancy hormones as they are raging you have a baby on the way, you are bound to feel very different.
Around 12 weeks into your pregnancy, you might be giving a scan commonly known as a ‘dating scan’. This scan properly called the nuchal translucency scan – will give you a better idea of your estimated due date (EDD).
Also, you and your partner can decide to share your exciting news with everyone and its best done face to face. Tell your closest family and friend the happy news during a meeting and out on social media s most people are known for doing. This is totally not advisable as even people you’d rather not know you are pregnant will do,as you shared-it o social media.
Many people who chose not to tell until after the first trimester do so because of concerns over miscarriage. However, some women who chose to tell family and a few friends before the end of the first trimester claim to do so to enable them have a support network early on should anything unthinkable happen during the early days of pregnancy.
- Chiwetalu Agu Set To Drop New Music Album - March 22, 2017
- Wyclef Jean Recounts How He Was Wrongfully Arrested By LAPD - March 22, 2017
- Doctors Are Under Pressure – Friend Of Doctor Allwell Orji Pens Lengthy Message - March 22, 2017
- Its A Blessing He Died – Woman Recounts How Her Husband Was Sexually Abusing Their 4-Year Old - March 22, 2017
- Nigerians Drag Rosaline Meurer As She Enables IG Comments - March 22, 2017
- Reason Singer Mel B Split From Husband Of 10-years Finally Revealed - March 22, 2017
- Police Bar Mother From Seeing Son Arrested Since 2015 - March 22, 2017
- Pregnancy Week 11: All You Need To Know - March 22, 2017
- Georgina Onuoha Celebrates Daughter As She Turns 10 - March 22, 2017
- Nasarawa State Governor’s Son To Be Charged With Manslaughter For Death Of Student - March 22, 2017