President Muhammadu Buhari has appointed co-convener of advocacy group, Bring Back Our Girls, Hadiza Bala Usman, as Managing Director of the Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA). Her appointment is effective July 11, 2016. The president also appointed three persons as Executive Directors at the NPA.
They are: Mohammed Bello-Koko (Finance), Professor Idris Abubakar (Engineering) and Dr. Sekonte Davies (Marine Operations). 40 year old Hadiza Bala takes over from Habib Abdullahi. Until her appointment, Hadiza was serving as the chief of staff to the governor of Kaduna State, Nasir El-Rufai.Congrats!
- FUNKE FELIX ADEJUMO PULPIT AUCTIONEER DECEIVING THE GULLIBLE [Video] - July 8, 2018
- Unplanned Pregnancy in Marriage and How to Deal with it - July 8, 2018
- I Didn’t Know I could Rape My Wife - July 8, 2018
- Teaching Faith To your Child - June 24, 2018
- Do Men Cheat on Pregnant Wives - June 24, 2018
- Lactation Problems & PostPartum Preeclampsia…Here is Dolapo Sijuwade’s ‘Baby Diaries’ on BN TV - May 11, 2018
- Husband pleads Not Guilty to Murder of Alizee & Daughter - April 11, 2018
- PRAY FOR GOD’S FAVOUR - April 11, 2018
- 4 things single parents will not tell you about their situation. - March 26, 2018
- Tips on Raising Your Daughter as a Single Dad - March 25, 2018