President Muhammadu Buhari has appointed co-convener of advocacy group, Bring Back Our Girls, Hadiza Bala Usman, as Managing Director of the Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA). Her appointment is effective July 11, 2016. The president also appointed three persons as Executive Directors at the NPA.
They are: Mohammed Bello-Koko (Finance), Professor Idris Abubakar (Engineering) and Dr. Sekonte Davies (Marine Operations). 40 year old Hadiza Bala takes over from Habib Abdullahi. Until her appointment, Hadiza was serving as the chief of staff to the governor of Kaduna State, Nasir El-Rufai.Congrats!
- What is Cryptocurrency ? Cryptocurrency 101, what you should know - March 11, 2018
- WHAT ARE THE SIGNS OF NON-VERBAL COMMUNICATION FROM YOUR SPOUSE - March 6, 2018
- HOW LONG SHOULD I WAIT? HOW TO BE PATIENT WHILE SINGLE - March 5, 2018
- 14 Sex Rules That Every Couple Must Follow for a Great Sex Life - March 4, 2018
- WE HAD SEX BEFORE OUR WEDDING. ARE THERE CONSEQUENCES? FIND OUT NOW! - March 4, 2018
- The Dos and Don’ts of Dealing With Your In-Laws - February 25, 2018
- How to guard your heart from extramarital affairs - February 25, 2018
- How to Handle Social Media Behavior of Teenagers - February 19, 2018
- Difference Between Pride & Ego - February 18, 2018
- The 21st Century Woman: How To Better Understand What She Really Wants - February 4, 2018