Duke and Duchess of Sussex, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle on Thursday attended the 2018 Sentebale ISPS Handa Polo Cup at the Royal County of Berkshire Polo Club.
Meghan cheered Harry who participated in the game, playing on the Sentebale St. Regis team.
The event was to raise funds for the Sentebale foundation.
The charity was founded in 2006 by Prince Harry and Prince Seeiso to help children and young people affected by HIV in Lesotho and Botswana.
- Watch the lovely moment beautiful amputee walk down the aisle with her lover - August 16, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian shares adorable photos of Kourtney’s daughter Penelope taking pictures of baby True - August 16, 2018
- Actress Lola Alao takes Aisha Abimbola’s kids on special treat in Canada (photos) - August 16, 2018
- 9ice and lover, Sunkanmi Ajala celebrate their daughter’s 4th birthday (Photos) - August 16, 2018
- Pastor’s wife paraded and arrested for brutalizing her maid - August 16, 2018
- Tragedy As Generator Fume Kills Family Of 5 In Rivers State - August 15, 2018
- Man sneaks into hospital ward to make love with sick wife - August 15, 2018
- Married pastor impregnates member 2 years after getting private jet as birthday gift from church - August 15, 2018
- Man cries out after his wife was caught in bed with her ex-lover - August 15, 2018
- Actress Beverly Afaglo Reveals Her Way Of Putting Her Husband To Sleep When He Wants To Make Love - August 15, 2018