Duke and Duchess of Sussex, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle on Thursday attended the 2018 Sentebale ISPS Handa Polo Cup at the Royal County of Berkshire Polo Club.
Meghan cheered Harry who participated in the game, playing on the Sentebale St. Regis team.
The event was to raise funds for the Sentebale foundation.
The charity was founded in 2006 by Prince Harry and Prince Seeiso to help children and young people affected by HIV in Lesotho and Botswana.
- Examples of being Unequally Yoked in Relationships - November 18, 2018
- Letting go and letting God in relationships. - November 14, 2018
- Signs that you are being Ghosted in a Relationship - November 14, 2018
- The Best Sex Positions During Pregnancy - October 30, 2018
- Cucumber benefits for men: Cucumber wonders is more than boosting men’s sex drive - October 26, 2018
- Benefits of bitter kola - October 23, 2018
- How God Can Bring People Together - October 17, 2018
- Being Ghosted in a Relationship. - October 11, 2018
- Fighting for my marriage.If you don’t have these 6 conversations, it can never be “Happily ever after…” - September 12, 2018
- The 3 P’s That Can Poison Your Marriage - September 12, 2018