Oh my! Kissing in public is not something you see a British royal do often, except on their wedding day. So, a photo of Prince Harry Kissing Meghan Markle today at the Sentebale Polo Match has people talking.
The Duchess of Sussex made an appearance at the Sentebale polo match in Windsor today to support her husband Prince Harry who played. After the match, the Duchess of Sussex presented the award to the winning team, which included her hubby.
After meeting the champions and handing a trophy to the team captain, polo star and Harry’s lifelong friend, Nacho Figueras, Meghan turned around and gave her husband the best award of all – a kiss – before she continued congratulating the other players.
- ‘They did not allowed me to marry the man of my choice that is the only regret I have in life is that ‘ – Patience Ozokwor - March 23, 2019
- Suspected kidnapper apprehended after abducting boy in Lagos - July 26, 2018
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle melt hearts as they kiss at the Sentebale Polo Match - July 26, 2018
- Alaafin of Oyo with all his wives at daughter’s Royal wedding (photos) - July 25, 2018
- How We Discovered the Secret to a Better Sex Life - July 25, 2018
- The Pain of Losing A Child - July 25, 2018
- 5 New Year Resolutions for every Single Mother - July 25, 2018
- Video of a woman Giving Birth In her back Garden - July 24, 2018
- College Life for a Single Mum - July 22, 2018
- Teaching Self Defence to your Teenager - July 22, 2018