Oh my! Kissing in public is not something you see a British royal do often, except on their wedding day. So, a photo of Prince Harry Kissing Meghan Markle today at the Sentebale Polo Match has people talking.
The Duchess of Sussex made an appearance at the Sentebale polo match in Windsor today to support her husband Prince Harry who played. After the match, the Duchess of Sussex presented the award to the winning team, which included her hubby.
After meeting the champions and handing a trophy to the team captain, polo star and Harry’s lifelong friend, Nacho Figueras, Meghan turned around and gave her husband the best award of all – a kiss – before she continued congratulating the other players.
- Examples of being Unequally Yoked in Relationships - November 18, 2018
- Letting go and letting God in relationships. - November 14, 2018
- Signs that you are being Ghosted in a Relationship - November 14, 2018
- The Best Sex Positions During Pregnancy - October 30, 2018
- Cucumber benefits for men: Cucumber wonders is more than boosting men’s sex drive - October 26, 2018
- Benefits of bitter kola - October 23, 2018
- How God Can Bring People Together - October 17, 2018
- Being Ghosted in a Relationship. - October 11, 2018
- Fighting for my marriage.If you don’t have these 6 conversations, it can never be “Happily ever after…” - September 12, 2018
- The 3 P’s That Can Poison Your Marriage - September 12, 2018