Actress Princess Shyngle has thrown shade at fellow female celebrities who are over 30 years of age and still not married but are busy attending weddings each weekend.
The curvy actress did this known in reaction to Ghanaian rapper Sarkodie’s wedding to his baby mama and long term girlfriend.
Her post reads:
“The most gorgeous couples❤?? seeing the images of Sarks wedding online just got me thinking like seriously all the male celebrities are getting married to calm, chill, decent and well mannered no instagram or social media girls but all the female celebs above 30 almost 40 are all still single and busy attending weddings every weekend like don’t they feel bad ???? no shade though ?? abeg dear future hubby start coming now before I turn 28 abeg ????? congratulations Sark and Tracy ???.”
- Examples of being Unequally Yoked in Relationships - November 18, 2018
- Letting go and letting God in relationships. - November 14, 2018
- Signs that you are being Ghosted in a Relationship - November 14, 2018
- The Best Sex Positions During Pregnancy - October 30, 2018
- Cucumber benefits for men: Cucumber wonders is more than boosting men’s sex drive - October 26, 2018
- Benefits of bitter kola - October 23, 2018
- How God Can Bring People Together - October 17, 2018
- Being Ghosted in a Relationship. - October 11, 2018
- Fighting for my marriage.If you don’t have these 6 conversations, it can never be “Happily ever after…” - September 12, 2018
- The 3 P’s That Can Poison Your Marriage - September 12, 2018