• the types of information that we may collect from you when you access or use the website https://naijaaparents.com/ (the “Website”), the mobile application (the “Mobile App”) and our other online services (collectively, our “Services”); and
• our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies only to information we collect through our Services and in the electronic communications sent through or in connection with our Services.
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM OUR USERS?
CleanLinks may collect and use information of and regarding its Users. The information, through which the person may be identified, may include data, which the User voluntarily enters, uses or provides when using the Services of the Website and Mobile AppCleanLinks, or submits when creating a User Account. Cleanlinks collects and uses the information for the purposes, outlined in the Terms and Conditions, as well as to offer new services to the User or to familiarize him with new functionalities on the Website and Mobile App.
We collect two types of information from and about our Users, including information:
• by which you may be personally identified; and/or
• about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Services and your usage details (i.e. your Internet Service Provider).
The information we collect on or through our Services may include:
- User Account information: Your full name, email address and other information you may provide with your account, such as your address, mobile phone number and Website and Mobile App, place of work and position that may be displayed as a part of your User Account;
- Preferences: Your preferences and settings such as time zone and language;
- Your Content: Information you provide through our Services
- Searches and other activities: The search terms you have looked up and results you selected;
- Browsing information: How long you used our Services, which features you used, etc.;
- Communications: Between you and CleanLinks support staff regarding the Services.
- Posts: You also may provide information (likes, ratings, reviews, images, photos, comments, etc.) to be published or displayed on publicly accessible areas of the Services.
- Transactional information: If you make payments or purchases through our Services, we may collect and store information about you to process your requests and automatically complete forms for future transactions;
- Information from third parties: We may collect, process and store your user ID associated with any social media account (such as your Facebook and Google account) that you use to sign into the Services or connect with or use with the Services. This could include, without limitation, any information that you have made public through a given social media account of yours.
- HOW WE GATHER INFORMATION FROM USERS?
- WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
Like other websites, we collect information to enhance your visit and deliver more individualized content. We respect your privacy and do not share your information with anyone, except in cases when that proves necessary.
- REVIEWING, CHANGING OR DELETING INFORMATION
If you would like to review, change or delete personal data we have collected from you or you had submitted or permanently delete your account, please contact us. We will be happy to provide you with all the information we hold for you and amend it accordingly, should it not be accurate and up to date.
- ACCESSING & CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
We take reasonable steps to accurately record the personal information that you provide to us, as well as any subsequent updates.
We encourage you to review, update, and correct the personal information that we maintain about you. You may request that we delete personal data about you that is inaccurate, incomplete, irrelevant for legitimate purposes, or are being processed in a way which infringes any applicable legal requirements.
- SECURITY: HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We have also implemented appropriate measures in the form of various technical, physical and other means, including, but not limited to measures regarding the security of our electronic systems and databases, locks, racks, cases and other devices and access controlling systems, fire-notifying and fire extinguishing systems. We have also implemented an SSL encryption so that sensitive booking information, for instance, is processed with due care. These aim at improving the integrity and security of the personal information that we collect and maintain. However, please be advised that even the best security measures cannot guarantee the full elimination of all risks. If we learn of any violation, breach or danger to our security systems breach, then we will attempt to notify you electronically so that timely and appropriate protective steps can be taken. Apart from informing you via e-mail, we may post a notice through the Website and Mobile App if a security breach occurs.
- CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Other Users may be able to identify you, or associate you with your account, if you include your personal information in any content you post or make publicly available.
As mentioned, you may at any time review or change the personal information we maintain about you by contacting Naijaaparents . Upon your request, we will delete your contact information and personal data from our active databases.
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Naijaaparents does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that we have personal information on a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information from our servers. Naijaaparents encourages parents to go online with their kids.
Some tips to help make a child’s online experience safer: Teach kids never to give personal information, unless supervised by a parent or responsible adult. This Includes name, address, phone, school, etc. Know the sites your kids are visiting and which sites are appropriate. Look for Website and Mobile App privacy policies. Know how your child’s information is treated.
- CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
- GOVERNING LAW.
The copyrights of theWebsite and Mobile App are the property of Naijaaparents .
Texts, graphics, photographs, animations, videos and clips, visible on the Website and Mobile App are the object of copyright and are part of the intellectual property of Cleanlinks. Those may not be reproduced, used, presented or represented without an explicit written permission by Cleanlinks. Any distribution of files, obtained by the Users under the Terms and Conditions of the Website and Mobile App, or of parts of such files, constitutes a violation of the relevant intellectual property protection laws and is prosecuted by the law.
Nothing contained on theWebsite and Mobile App may be interpreted as granting a license or right of use as a trademark without the prior explicit written consent of CleanLinks.
Naijaaparents is controlled, operated and administered entirely within , the United Kingdom.
If you are accessing the Naijaaparents Website and Mobile App from another jurisdiction, please be advised that you are transferring your personal information to Naijaaparents in the United Kingdom and, by using the Website and Mobile App, you consent to that transfer and to abide by the applicable laws concerning your use of the Website and Mobile App and your agreements with us.