A few days after award-winning R&B star, R. Kelly released a 19 minutes track, I Admit, in which he tried to address the sex offence charges, sex cult allegation and the state of his bank accounts among others, his ex-wife Drea has reacted in an Instagram post with a remade lyrics of the song.
Drea who has appeared on an impressive number of interviews since her last trending video where she opened up about R. Kelly abusing her for years, shared the remade version of the new song. The lyrics accuse Kelly of being a sex offender, a deadbeat father whose mother would be turning in her grave at all his atrocities.
See her post below:
Your mama IS watching over you
And rolling over in her grave
because of the ABUSIVE things you do
You say she’s looking down from heaven So there’s nothing she didn’t see
Which means she saw you BEAT me from heaven and neglect her grand babies……Admit it
Your children you don’t see
Because you treat them like your fans
And not your flesh and blood, please
Being a dead beat dad is a conscious choice
You could face time w them EVERYDAY
they’d SEE your face and HEAR your voice,so…..
Then go get some professional help
Own the pain that you’ve inflicted on others’
All by yourself
Even though you can’t read or write
it didn’t stop you from making hit songs
But you don’t have to read or write
to know Domestic Violence is wrong, so….
Your past is not is an excuse
Just because you were abused
doesn’t mean you get to ABUSE…..
Cause the TRUTH will set you free
Nothing good is gonna come to you
UNTIL YOU DO RIGHT BY ME.
- Letting go and letting God in relationships. - November 14, 2018
- Signs that you are being Ghosted in a Relationship - November 14, 2018
- The Best Sex Positions During Pregnancy - October 30, 2018
- Cucumber benefits for men: Cucumber wonders is more than boosting men’s sex drive - October 26, 2018
- Benefits of bitter kola - October 23, 2018
- How God Can Bring People Together - October 17, 2018
- Being Ghosted in a Relationship. - October 11, 2018
- Fighting for my marriage.If you don’t have these 6 conversations, it can never be “Happily ever after…” - September 12, 2018
- The 3 P’s That Can Poison Your Marriage - September 12, 2018
- Heavily pregnant Linda Ikeji spotted exercising by showing off her dancing moves - September 6, 2018