Rapper, Fabolous has reportedly been indicted by a New Jersey grand jury for allegedly assaulting his longtime girlfriend and former Love & Hip Hop star, Emily Bustamante.
According to reports, the rapper born John David Jackson is facing four felony charges, which include one count of “domestic violence with significant bodily injury, [two] counts of threatening to kill and [one] count of possession of a weapon…a pair of scissors.
Back in March, TMZ published a video of a tense encounter between Fabolous, Bustamante and her father. In the video, the two men are seen arguing while Fabulous holds a pair of scissors and threatens to shoot the older man.
The confrontation reportedly occurred three weeks after Bustamante accused Fabolous, the father of her two sons, of punching her several times and knocking two of her teeth out.
The rapper has since denied the abuse allegations, but if he’s convicted on any of the indicted felonies, he could face up to five years in prison for each charge.
- Comic actor, Okon and wife celebrate 5th wedding anniversary - October 19, 2018
- It was a decision that came from him – Neymar’s girlfriend Bruna Marquezine confirms they have split up again - October 19, 2018
- He’s been poisoning my food and drink. He wants to kill me – Nigerian woman held hostage in Germany by her husband sends out SOS - October 19, 2018
- More photos of the Ooni of Ife welcoming his new bride to his palace - October 19, 2018
- Check out first photo of the Ooni of Ife Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi with his new bride, evangelist Naomi Oluwaseyi - October 19, 2018
- Jeremy Meeks drops hint he and Topshop heiress Chloe Green may get married soon - October 19, 2018
- Singer May D and his Swedish fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth welcome a son - October 19, 2018
- Ooni of Ife’s new bride, Prophetess Naomi Oluwaseyi’s Instagram followers doubles - October 19, 2018
- Woman caught on surveillance footage ringing stranger’s doorbell as she abandoned her toddler - October 19, 2018
- Actress Kehinde Olorunyomi and filmmaker husband Adewunmi Odukoya welcome another son - October 19, 2018