On July 5th, we brought you reports that Nigerian rapper, Olanrewaju Ogunmefun a.k.a Vector lost his dad.
We also told you that his dad died in the afternoon of that day after a brief illness at his Lagos Island residence.
A family source has said; ‘everyone is still very shocked, especially Vector he’s really down because he was very close to his dad’.
But the rapper has taken to Instagram to react to his father’s death, He had this to say;
‘Don’t expect me to post something contrary to what my dad would want. I’d be lying if I said I didn’t burn inside but well… he gave me to life to teach, break and rebuild with God at the top of it all.
I feel the hole but I know it means a new chance to let God genuinely fill the hole.
thanks to everyone who has shown concern and reached out. God bless and keep us all.’
Late Ogunmefun is survived by 5 children including Vector, his elder sister and juju singer, Shola Vibrate.May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace!
- WOW! Housemaid thrown lavish wedding years after her Madam adopted her for being humble (Photos) - August 21, 2017
- DOMESTIC VIOLENCE! Man beats wife to death in Benue (Graphics Photos) - August 21, 2017
- THANK GOD! Checkout Funke Akindele’s Baby Bump (Photos) - August 21, 2017
- FREE BONANZA! A hospital in Kaduna is offering free surgery for a week to celebrate President Buhari’s return - August 20, 2017
- Monalisa Chinda- How I knew my 2nd husband was the one for me - August 20, 2017
- Kiki Osinbajo all smiles and pretty in new photo - August 20, 2017
- BIZZARE! Nigerian men celebrate Pres.Buhari’s return by drinking water and soft drink from the ground (Photos) - August 20, 2017
- Bawo Emami Appreciates God Amidst Curses And Insults From Followers(Read Comments) - August 20, 2017
- FAMILY VACATION! IK Osakioduwa and family visit Guliver’s land - August 20, 2017
- ‘I never had a boyfriend’ – Enugu girl who made 9As in WAEC - August 20, 2017