Brian McKnight, 47, is an American R&B singer-songwriter, producer and multi-instrumentalist whose work has earned him 16 Grammy Awards nominations. McKnight was married in 1990 to his college sweetheart, Julie, but they got divorced in 2003. Brian and Julie have 2 children: Brian Jr and Niko McKnight, and he also has a son, Clyde from another relationship.
McKnight announced his engagement to his girlfriend of many years, Leilani Malia, on his Instagram page few hours ago.
- A survival guide for working parents: How to balance family and career - October 12, 2017
- The Financial Considerations Every New Parent Should Make - October 11, 2017
- How Companies Can Support New Parents - October 11, 2017
- SECRETS TO A HAPPY MARRIAGE [PART 2] - October 10, 2017
- Should Single Mums Become Dad’s on Father’s Day? - October 8, 2017
- A New Study Confirms That The Curse Of The Second-Born Child Is Real - October 8, 2017
- How to Build Your Confidence as a First Time Mother; Judith’s Story - October 6, 2017
- Working Mothers Should Stop Feeling Guilty - October 5, 2017
- What Every New Parent Must Know About Car Seat Safety - October 5, 2017
- SECRETS TO A HAPPY MARRIAGE [PART 1] - October 4, 2017