After weeks of hospitalization, Real Housewives of Atlanta star Nene Leakes has revealed that her husband Gregg Leakes, has been diagnosed with cancer.
The reality star took to Instagram on Wednesday to share a photo of Gregg at the MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, sitting next to a computer which shows the word “cancer” crossed out on the monitor.
She captioned the photo: ‘Our New Normal and the fight begins?? #fuckcancer????????#mdandersoncancercenter #yougotthis #iloveyou’
According to reports, NeNe canceled a series of her appearances three weeks ago, announcing that Gregg had been in the hospital for over two weeks.
“Today marks the 15th day straight that Gregg has been in the hospital,” NeNe said in an Instagram video message to her fans on May 21. “I find it very difficult to stand on stage and laugh and have a good time and give you guys your money’s worth knowing that my husband’s in the hospital not feeling well.”
The stand-up comedian later took to Instagram to share her gratitude for Gregg’s return home, writing:
“After 16days my hubby, my rock, my best friend @greggleakes returns to the Leakes household! This has been really hard on us, our children, family and closet friends. He has a long road ahead but God is good and life is precious! WON’T HE DO IT? Come on somebodyyyyyy #lifeoftheleakes”
NeNe and Gregg married in 1997, but later divorced in 2011. The inseparable lovebirds later remarried in 2013. Their second wedding resulted in a RHOA spinoff called I Dream of NeNe: The Wedding.
- Busola Dakolo is missing her husband! - June 24, 2018
- Halle Berry shares rare photo of her son with Olivier Martinez - June 24, 2018
- Fela Anikulapo’s daughter dares women to compete with “a glorious beauty” like hers over a man - June 24, 2018
- Women in Saudi Arabia are now legally allowed to drive - June 24, 2018
- Tia Mowry shares photo of her tummy 7 weeks after child birth, reveals not every woman snaps back immediately - June 24, 2018
- See the amazing transformation of this burn survivor on her wedding day - June 24, 2018
- Actor Muyiwa Ademola and wife celebrate 12th wedding anniversary - June 24, 2018
- Model Chanel Iman and hubby Sterling Shepard expecting baby girl - June 24, 2018
- If women are truly supporting women, there won’t be an Epidemic of Sidechicks – Joro Olumofin - June 24, 2018
- Actress Nkechi Blessing reveals what she looks out for in a man - June 24, 2018