After weeks of hospitalization, Real Housewives of Atlanta star Nene Leakes has revealed that her husband Gregg Leakes, has been diagnosed with cancer.
The reality star took to Instagram on Wednesday to share a photo of Gregg at the MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, sitting next to a computer which shows the word “cancer” crossed out on the monitor.
She captioned the photo: ‘Our New Normal and the fight begins?? #fuckcancer????????#mdandersoncancercenter #yougotthis #iloveyou’
According to reports, NeNe canceled a series of her appearances three weeks ago, announcing that Gregg had been in the hospital for over two weeks.
“Today marks the 15th day straight that Gregg has been in the hospital,” NeNe said in an Instagram video message to her fans on May 21. “I find it very difficult to stand on stage and laugh and have a good time and give you guys your money’s worth knowing that my husband’s in the hospital not feeling well.”
The stand-up comedian later took to Instagram to share her gratitude for Gregg’s return home, writing:
“After 16days my hubby, my rock, my best friend @greggleakes returns to the Leakes household! This has been really hard on us, our children, family and closet friends. He has a long road ahead but God is good and life is precious! WON’T HE DO IT? Come on somebodyyyyyy #lifeoftheleakes”
NeNe and Gregg married in 1997, but later divorced in 2011. The inseparable lovebirds later remarried in 2013. Their second wedding resulted in a RHOA spinoff called I Dream of NeNe: The Wedding.
- How to let go and let God:Letting go and letting God in Relationships - December 2, 2018
- How to Spice up your Marriage - November 28, 2018
- How to know God’s Will in a Relationship - November 28, 2018
- Check out the Best Aso-Ebi Styles Of The Week - November 28, 2018
- Adorable family photo to celebrate 29th wedding anniversary of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and his wife Dolapo. - November 25, 2018
- Guarding your Heart in a Relationship - November 25, 2018
- How does God Bring Two People Together - November 25, 2018
- Kevin Hart son Kenzo clocks one - November 21, 2018
- Examples of being Unequally Yoked in Relationships - November 18, 2018
- Letting go and letting God in relationships. - November 14, 2018