After weeks of hospitalization, Real Housewives of Atlanta star Nene Leakes has revealed that her husband Gregg Leakes, has been diagnosed with cancer.
The reality star took to Instagram on Wednesday to share a photo of Gregg at the MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, sitting next to a computer which shows the word “cancer” crossed out on the monitor.
She captioned the photo: ‘Our New Normal and the fight begins?? #fuckcancer????????#mdandersoncancercenter #yougotthis #iloveyou’
According to reports, NeNe canceled a series of her appearances three weeks ago, announcing that Gregg had been in the hospital for over two weeks.
“Today marks the 15th day straight that Gregg has been in the hospital,” NeNe said in an Instagram video message to her fans on May 21. “I find it very difficult to stand on stage and laugh and have a good time and give you guys your money’s worth knowing that my husband’s in the hospital not feeling well.”
The stand-up comedian later took to Instagram to share her gratitude for Gregg’s return home, writing:
“After 16days my hubby, my rock, my best friend @greggleakes returns to the Leakes household! This has been really hard on us, our children, family and closet friends. He has a long road ahead but God is good and life is precious! WON’T HE DO IT? Come on somebodyyyyyy #lifeoftheleakes”
NeNe and Gregg married in 1997, but later divorced in 2011. The inseparable lovebirds later remarried in 2013. Their second wedding resulted in a RHOA spinoff called I Dream of NeNe: The Wedding.
- “Let your daughter be happy, please” – Chrissy Teigen tells Meghan Markle’s Dad - July 30, 2018
- Three sisters confess to killing their dad after “years of sexual abuse and torture” - July 30, 2018
- “Happy birthday to my double blessing” – Femi Adebayo celebrates his twin sons as they clock a year older - July 30, 2018
- Groom, family members die in car crash on their way to wedding - July 30, 2018
- Celebrity Families: Beyonce and Jay-Z hang out backstage with DJ Khaled and his family at their On the Run II Tour (Photos) - July 30, 2018
- See this Nigerian father’s reactions for seeing his daughter after 2 years - July 30, 2018
- Photos from the wedding of Taraba state governor’s son - July 30, 2018
- Chelsea striker, Alvaro Morata and wife Alice Campello welcome lovely set of twins - July 30, 2018
- Iyabo Ojo’s children excited to see their dad for the first time in 6years - July 30, 2018
- Adorable new photos of Femi Fani-Kayode’s triplets - July 30, 2018