One of the sons of Mike Awoyinfa the co-founder of The Sun Newspaper identified as Kehinde Ayodeji Awoyinfa is set to wed this weekend. Kehinde who is a UK-trained Engineer is the first of the Awoyinfa boys that will walk down the aisle at a wedding ceremony that will take place on Saturday May 20, 2017.
The white-wedding will hold at Foursquare Gospel Church, Asokoro, Abuja after which the reception follows at the International Conference Centre (ICC).
- Dear Women, Don’t Let Love Blind You to These 5 Important Things - August 22, 2017
- Does It Bother You That You’ve Never Been in a Relationship Before? - August 22, 2017
- Here’s What to Do If You Always Attract the Wrong Man - August 20, 2017
- Letting Your Husband Raise Your Child - August 16, 2017
- Cece Yara Child Advocacy Centre launches Child-Friendly Forensic Interviewing Facility for Sexual Abuse Victims - August 9, 2017
- Busta Rhymes’ Emotional Post After dropping off Son in College - August 8, 2017
- Stella of Jadore Fashion celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary with Breathtaking Photos - August 8, 2017
- This simple ‘hack’ could get your kids to eat more vegetables. - August 8, 2017
- Telling Your Spouse About Your Affair - August 8, 2017
- Watch:Ronke Oshodi Oke explaining herself regarding the interview that almost ruin her reputation. - August 3, 2017