One of the sons of Mike Awoyinfa the co-founder of The Sun Newspaper identified as Kehinde Ayodeji Awoyinfa is set to wed this weekend. Kehinde who is a UK-trained Engineer is the first of the Awoyinfa boys that will walk down the aisle at a wedding ceremony that will take place on Saturday May 20, 2017.
The white-wedding will hold at Foursquare Gospel Church, Asokoro, Abuja after which the reception follows at the International Conference Centre (ICC).
- What is Cryptocurrency ? Cryptocurrency 101, what you should know - March 11, 2018
- WHAT ARE THE SIGNS OF NON-VERBAL COMMUNICATION FROM YOUR SPOUSE - March 6, 2018
- HOW LONG SHOULD I WAIT? HOW TO BE PATIENT WHILE SINGLE - March 5, 2018
- 14 Sex Rules That Every Couple Must Follow for a Great Sex Life - March 4, 2018
- WE HAD SEX BEFORE OUR WEDDING. ARE THERE CONSEQUENCES? FIND OUT NOW! - March 4, 2018
- The Dos and Don’ts of Dealing With Your In-Laws - February 25, 2018
- How to guard your heart from extramarital affairs - February 25, 2018
- How to Handle Social Media Behavior of Teenagers - February 19, 2018
- Difference Between Pride & Ego - February 18, 2018
- The 21st Century Woman: How To Better Understand What She Really Wants - February 4, 2018