One of the sons of Mike Awoyinfa the co-founder of The Sun Newspaper identified as Kehinde Ayodeji Awoyinfa is set to wed this weekend. Kehinde who is a UK-trained Engineer is the first of the Awoyinfa boys that will walk down the aisle at a wedding ceremony that will take place on Saturday May 20, 2017.
The white-wedding will hold at Foursquare Gospel Church, Asokoro, Abuja after which the reception follows at the International Conference Centre (ICC).
- What should you buy for First Time Parents? - December 14, 2017
- Signs that your Husband feels Neglected after Childbirth - December 12, 2017
- New picture of Janet Jackson and her adorable child Eissa - December 11, 2017
- Famous People Raised by Single Mothers - December 11, 2017
- ‘I Didn’t Know I Was Pregnant’: Woman Amazed At Baby Boy’s Arrival - December 10, 2017
- 10 Ways of becoming a Better Father and Husband - December 10, 2017
- What do First Time Parents Fight about and How to Avoid it - December 9, 2017
- Understanding the Single Father While the World Focuses On the Mother - December 3, 2017
- How To check if you and your spouse are true friends - November 28, 2017
- 5 Essential Tips for Creating Balance between Entrepreneurship and Motherhood - November 27, 2017