One of the sons of Mike Awoyinfa the co-founder of The Sun Newspaper identified as Kehinde Ayodeji Awoyinfa is set to wed this weekend. Kehinde who is a UK-trained Engineer is the first of the Awoyinfa boys that will walk down the aisle at a wedding ceremony that will take place on Saturday May 20, 2017.
The white-wedding will hold at Foursquare Gospel Church, Asokoro, Abuja after which the reception follows at the International Conference Centre (ICC).
- Beyoncé and Jay Z’s twins are been treated for jaundice following premature birth - June 26, 2017
- TO CANE OR NOT TO CANE? - June 26, 2017
- Trusting In God’s Promise For Marriage - June 25, 2017
- Mortified parents look helplessly on their nannycam as the registered nurse they employed to look after their special needs son, 2, cruelly beats him before they call 911 and cops save him - June 24, 2017
- 4 Phrases You Should Never Utter to Your Husband, No Matter How Tempting - June 23, 2017
- Lucky baby born on airplane awarded free flights for life - June 20, 2017
- HAPPY FATHERS DAY - June 18, 2017
- 3 Steps to Falling in Love with Your Spouse Again - June 18, 2017
- Moms Need a Full Year for Recovery After Giving Birth New Study Reveals - June 14, 2017
- Is it possible to still have your period while you are pregnant? - June 12, 2017