Nollywood actress, Rosy Meurer, who is alleged to have had a hand in the marriage breakup between Tonto Dikeh and Churchill Olakunle, because she’s planning to get married to Churchill Olakunle, has warned against believing the rumour floating around.
Reacting to the rumour, Rosy Meurer told Sunday Scoop, “Dr. Olakunle and I share a very sincere cordial relationship, and therefore, the strokes of baseless accusations are imperatively unnecessary.
“Nowadays, hate speech has become the regular ice that we may have to chew when we seek to gain liberation from thirst. I would categorically tell you that I admire their ignorant conception of falsity. I believe in silence as a key to the mansion of focus, regardless of the resolution of critics. I am an ambassador of Big Church Foundation, and I would do nothing to jeopardise the happiness of the President of the foundation; he is indeed a nobleman.
I truly feel what he goes through because the singular reason is to drag his name through the mud with fabricated stories against his foundation and his company. The falsehood affects everyone close to him including his mum who he was accused of touching inappropriately. All these are frame-ups geared towards tarnishing his image and his career. I know well about the family and no one can deny that they don’t know me.”
Asked to name something about Churchill that the rest of the world doesn’t know, Rosey said, “He is someone who possesses a burning passion and interest in human development and global advancement. He reaches for nothing less than the best. One very spectacular thing about him is that, Churchill is soft-hearted; he would barely hurt even an ant. He is really a good man.”
- Scriptures to Speak over your Child - December 31, 2018
- 10 Health Benefits of Ewedu leaf - December 31, 2018
- Signs He doesn’t Respect You - December 30, 2018
- Scriptures for Singles - December 19, 2018
- Scriptures for Prosperity and Wealth - December 19, 2018
- How to let go and let God:Letting go and letting God in Relationships - December 2, 2018
- How to Spice up your Marriage - November 28, 2018
- How to know God’s Will in a Relationship - November 28, 2018
- Check out the Best Aso-Ebi Styles Of The Week - November 28, 2018
- Adorable family photo to celebrate 29th wedding anniversary of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and his wife Dolapo. - November 25, 2018