The royal wedding between Prince Harry and Meghan Markle is less than 48-hours.
All hands have been on deck to make the ceremony a colorful and successful one. Below are photos from rehearsals of 250 Members of the Armed Forces who are among those taking part at the Carriage procession through Windsor Town and The Long Walk.
St. George’s Chapel Choir led by Director James Vivian, are also in rehearsal for the wedding.
- Scriptures to Speak over your Child - December 31, 2018
- 10 Health Benefits of Ewedu leaf - December 31, 2018
- Signs He doesn’t Respect You - December 30, 2018
- Scriptures for Singles - December 19, 2018
- Scriptures for Prosperity and Wealth - December 19, 2018
- How to let go and let God:Letting go and letting God in Relationships - December 2, 2018
- How to Spice up your Marriage - November 28, 2018
- How to know God’s Will in a Relationship - November 28, 2018
- Check out the Best Aso-Ebi Styles Of The Week - November 28, 2018
- Adorable family photo to celebrate 29th wedding anniversary of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and his wife Dolapo. - November 25, 2018