The palace has announced the bridesmaids and pageboys for Prince Harry and Meghan Markle‘s wedding coming up this Saturday at St George’s Chapel in Windsor Castle, Berkshire.
Princess Charlotte and Prince George will join the three children of the bride-to-be’s best friend alongside Prince Harry and Meghan’s godchildren as the bridesmaids and pageboys for the wedding ceremony.
Here is the full list:
Her Royal Highness Princess Charlotte of Cambridge (aged three)
Miss Florence van Cutsem (Aged three – goddaughter of Prince Harry, daughter of Mrs. Alice van Cutsem and Major Nicholas van Cutsem)
Miss Remi Litt (Aged six – goddaughter of Meghan Markle, daughter of Mrs. Benita Litt and Mr. Darren Litt)
Miss Rylan Litt (aged seven – goddaughter of Meghan Markle, daughter of Mrs. Benita Litt and Mr. Darren Litt)
Miss Ivy Mulroney (aged four – daughter of Mrs. Jessica Mulroney and Mr. Benedict Mulroney)
Miss Zalie Warren (aged two – goddaughter of Prince Harry, daughter of Mrs. Zoe Warren and Mr. Jake Warren).
His Royal Highness Prince George of Cambridge (aged four)
Master Jasper Dyer (Aged six – godson of Prince Harry, son of Mrs. Amanda Dyer and Mr. Mark Dyer MVO)
Master Brian Mulroney (aged seven – son of Mrs. Jessica Mulroney and Mr. Benedict Mulroney)
Master John Mulroney (aged seven – son of Mrs. Jessica Mulroney and Mr. Benedict Mulroney)
- Scriptures to Speak over your Child - December 31, 2018
- 10 Health Benefits of Ewedu leaf - December 31, 2018
- Signs He doesn’t Respect You - December 30, 2018
- Scriptures for Singles - December 19, 2018
- Scriptures for Prosperity and Wealth - December 19, 2018
- How to let go and let God:Letting go and letting God in Relationships - December 2, 2018
- How to Spice up your Marriage - November 28, 2018
- How to know God’s Will in a Relationship - November 28, 2018
- Check out the Best Aso-Ebi Styles Of The Week - November 28, 2018
- Adorable family photo to celebrate 29th wedding anniversary of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and his wife Dolapo. - November 25, 2018