Kensington Palace has revealed that Prince Harry’s father, Prince Charles will walk Meghan Markle down the aisle as she marries his son tomorrow.
Though it is customary for Meghan Markle’s father, Thomas Markle Sr, to walk her down the aisle, but he will not be able to due to the open heart surgery he had this week. Hence, Prince Harry’s father, Prince Charles will do the honors.
Kensington Palace announced: “Ms. Meghan Markle has asked His Royal Highness the Prince of Wales to accompany her down the aisle of the Quire of St George’s Chapel on her Wedding Day.
“The Prince of Wales is pleased to be able to welcome Ms. Markle to The Royal Family in this way.”
The Prince of Wales will accompany Meghan Markle down just one half of the aisle at St George’s Chapel but no one will “give her away”.
This decision comes as a shock to some royal fans because it was thought her mother, Doria Ragland would walk the bride down the aisle. Meanwhile, Doria Ragland, is to accompany her daughter in the bridal car.
- How God Can Bring People Together - October 17, 2018
- Being Ghosted in a Relationship. - October 11, 2018
- Fighting for my marriage.If you don’t have these 6 conversations, it can never be “Happily ever after…” - September 12, 2018
- The 3 P’s That Can Poison Your Marriage - September 12, 2018
- Heavily pregnant Linda Ikeji spotted exercising by showing off her dancing moves - September 6, 2018
- This Woman has been Carrying her sick Husband on her back for 5 years (watch video) - September 4, 2018
- Instagram user reveals how he almost poisoned his brother over 9ice and Ruggedman’s beef - September 4, 2018
- Archbishop Duncan-Williams explains why his first marriage of 26-years failed - September 4, 2018
- See lovely photo of Dbanj and his wife Lineo as they baecation in Dubai - September 4, 2018
- MC Galaxy announces his wedding date, says he is marrying the best woman in the world - September 4, 2018