Kensington Palace has revealed that Prince Harry’s father, Prince Charles will walk Meghan Markle down the aisle as she marries his son tomorrow.
Though it is customary for Meghan Markle’s father, Thomas Markle Sr, to walk her down the aisle, but he will not be able to due to the open heart surgery he had this week. Hence, Prince Harry’s father, Prince Charles will do the honors.
Kensington Palace announced: “Ms. Meghan Markle has asked His Royal Highness the Prince of Wales to accompany her down the aisle of the Quire of St George’s Chapel on her Wedding Day.
“The Prince of Wales is pleased to be able to welcome Ms. Markle to The Royal Family in this way.”
The Prince of Wales will accompany Meghan Markle down just one half of the aisle at St George’s Chapel but no one will “give her away”.
This decision comes as a shock to some royal fans because it was thought her mother, Doria Ragland would walk the bride down the aisle. Meanwhile, Doria Ragland, is to accompany her daughter in the bridal car.
- E-money And Family Pictured At Burj Al Arab Hotel In Dubai - August 20, 2018
- Female Soldier In Hot Soup For Brutalizing Her Young Niece - August 20, 2018
- Linda Ikeji Pictured In Rare Moment Her Baby Was Kicking - August 20, 2018
- 8-year-old girl brutally raped and murdered by a family friend in South Africa - August 20, 2018
- Duncan Mighty accused of battering his wife - August 20, 2018
- OAP Toolz’s parents-in-law celebrate 45th wedding anniversary - August 20, 2018
- Mohammed Indimi’s wife, Samira Sherrif welcomes first grandchild - August 20, 2018
- Adorable photos of Davido’s second daughter, Hailey Adeleke - August 20, 2018
- ‘I found love in you’ – Newly married singer, Becca says as she shares a photo from her wedding to her Nigerian manager, Tobi Sanni Daniel - August 20, 2018
- Late American footballer, Aaron Hernandez’s suicide notes to daughter, fiancée and lawyer revealed - August 20, 2018