Kensington Palace has revealed that Prince Harry’s father, Prince Charles will walk Meghan Markle down the aisle as she marries his son tomorrow.
Though it is customary for Meghan Markle’s father, Thomas Markle Sr, to walk her down the aisle, but he will not be able to due to the open heart surgery he had this week. Hence, Prince Harry’s father, Prince Charles will do the honors.
Kensington Palace announced: “Ms. Meghan Markle has asked His Royal Highness the Prince of Wales to accompany her down the aisle of the Quire of St George’s Chapel on her Wedding Day.
“The Prince of Wales is pleased to be able to welcome Ms. Markle to The Royal Family in this way.”
The Prince of Wales will accompany Meghan Markle down just one half of the aisle at St George’s Chapel but no one will “give her away”.
This decision comes as a shock to some royal fans because it was thought her mother, Doria Ragland would walk the bride down the aisle. Meanwhile, Doria Ragland, is to accompany her daughter in the bridal car.
- Scriptures to Speak over your Child - December 31, 2018
- 10 Health Benefits of Ewedu leaf - December 31, 2018
- Signs He doesn’t Respect You - December 30, 2018
- Scriptures for Singles - December 19, 2018
- Scriptures for Prosperity and Wealth - December 19, 2018
- How to let go and let God:Letting go and letting God in Relationships - December 2, 2018
- How to Spice up your Marriage - November 28, 2018
- How to know God’s Will in a Relationship - November 28, 2018
- Check out the Best Aso-Ebi Styles Of The Week - November 28, 2018
- Adorable family photo to celebrate 29th wedding anniversary of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and his wife Dolapo. - November 25, 2018