A 22-year-old Russian man recently got married to an extremely unusual bride, a pizza!!! The ceremony allegedly took place in the city of Tomsk, Russia, in a pizzeria with chefs and managers as witnesses because Russian authorities refused to officially register the marriage and a church also declined. The groom whose name remains unknown said he decided to marry his favourite fast food after getting bored of the single life.
“Love between two humans is a complicated wild thing,” he said. “Pizza, on the other hand, would not reject you or betray you, and speaking quite frankly and sincerely, I love it.”
The restaurant even presented the groom and his ‘bride’ with an unofficial wedding certificate on a clipboard. See more pictures below…..
- Emir of Sanusi Pictured With One of His Daughters a - December 1, 2015
- Toni Tones Looks Sultry in New Photos - December 1, 2015
- Pro Biafra Supporters Reportedly Attack Punch Website - December 1, 2015
- A Peek into Chris Brown’s Daughter’s Room - December 1, 2015
- Minister of Environment, Amina Mohammed Poses For Vogue - December 1, 2015
- Kylie Jenner Launches Lip Kit and Sells Out in 30 Seconds - December 1, 2015
- Kelly Rowland Shares Cute Photos of Her Son - December 1, 2015
- Check out this Old Photo of Omotola and Nneka Isaac Moses - November 30, 2015
- Dangote’s Daughter Pays Courtesy Visit to Kano State Governor - November 30, 2015
- Photos From the ELOY Awards - November 30, 2015