Ghanaian singer, Sarkodie has released the visuals of his song “Can’t Let You Go”, which tells everything that happened at his wedding ceremony with his beautiful wife, Tracy Darkness.
Sarkodie and Tracy tied the knot in a beautiful wedding ceremony in July. The couple had their traditional wedding ceremony and sealed it with a white wedding on Saturday, July 21, 2018, at Labardi Beach Hotel here in Accra.
Sarkodie featured King Promise on this new work. The song was produced by Blaq Jerzee while the video was directed by GYO, Phamous Philms.
- How God Can Bring People Together - October 17, 2018
- Being Ghosted in a Relationship. - October 11, 2018
- Fighting for my marriage.If you don’t have these 6 conversations, it can never be “Happily ever after…” - September 12, 2018
- The 3 P’s That Can Poison Your Marriage - September 12, 2018
- Heavily pregnant Linda Ikeji spotted exercising by showing off her dancing moves - September 6, 2018
- This Woman has been Carrying her sick Husband on her back for 5 years (watch video) - September 4, 2018
- Instagram user reveals how he almost poisoned his brother over 9ice and Ruggedman’s beef - September 4, 2018
- Archbishop Duncan-Williams explains why his first marriage of 26-years failed - September 4, 2018
- See lovely photo of Dbanj and his wife Lineo as they baecation in Dubai - September 4, 2018
- MC Galaxy announces his wedding date, says he is marrying the best woman in the world - September 4, 2018