A young lady who is schooling in Cyprus and hasn’t been home for two years decided to surprise her dad by returning to Nigeria.
The father got out of his car, unaware that his family had a surprise planned for him. Soon as he exited his car, he sighted his daughter, then screamed as he ran away from her. When he got close to the end of the compound, he turned around and ran back to his daughter and hugged her.
Watch the video below:
So I haven’t been home for 2 years because I was in Cyprus for school… My mum and I decided to surprise my dad in Nigeria and this was his reaction ??? pic.twitter.com/cwQetHTJDr
— Mela ?? (@Tarss_) July 29, 2018
- White lady and her white bridesmaids rock Nigerian traditional attires as she ties the knot with her Nigerian husband - August 21, 2018
- Dogara Pens Lovely Birthday Message To His Wife - August 21, 2018
- Girl who was kidnapped at a party in Port Harcourt found after 4 years - August 21, 2018
- “Remove sex and a lot of people have nothing to offer in a relationship” – Juliet Ibrahim - August 21, 2018
- Cardi B shows off her post-baby body on the red carpet of 2018 VMA - August 21, 2018
- ‘If your boyfriend is too damn faithful and doesn’t check other women out, he is completely gay”- Nigerian matchmaker tells ladies - August 21, 2018
- Footballer Lucky Omeruo celebrates son’s first birthday (photos) - August 21, 2018
- Woman pours hot water on her maid for stealing eggs - August 21, 2018
- See the hilarious reaction of this African dad after his daughter added him in their family Whatsapp group - August 21, 2018
- Parents of baby born in helicopter release adorable pictures - August 21, 2018