A young man who tried to date a pretty girl he met on Twitter ended up having an experience he will never forget.
The young man, with the Twitter handle @bvdhai narrated the experience on Twitter and it’s making round already.
According to him, he began chatting with the girl named Natasha Aponte after they matched on Tinder. After chatting online for a while, she organised for them to meet at a mini concert. When he got there, he waited for her to come but she arrived with two bodyguards then mounted the stage to make an announcement.
Turns out all the men who were at the concert (over 100 of them) were men she met on Tinder who are trying to date her, so she invited them all to come and fight to win her love. She then proceeded to give them a speech about what it will take to date her. Whoever wins the challenge will win a date with her.
Social media users found her actions hilarious, while some have blasted her, asking if she is the only woman in the world
Read the tweets below:
- Lovely photo of Governor Wike and his wife, Suzette, praying for themselves - November 12, 2018
- You my Champion boy, I love you – Simi appreciates her boo Adekunle Gold for his support at her London concert - November 12, 2018
- So touching! Daughter narrates how her father can’t sleep without her mother despite being married for 30 years - November 12, 2018
- I regret getting married to Prince Aku – Dabota Lawson - November 12, 2018
- Mechanic beats wife black and blue after accusing her of cheating on him - November 12, 2018
- Our house is gone- Robin Thicke and April Love Geary’s $2.4m Malibu mansion is destroyed in California fires - November 12, 2018
- Pre-wedding Photo Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride - November 12, 2018
- Photos from Wizkid’s son, Zion’s birthday party - November 12, 2018
- Stepmother arrested for inflicting injury on stepdaughter - November 12, 2018
- Sad wedding photos of bride whose parents took 500 cows as dowry - November 12, 2018