A young man who tried to date a pretty girl he met on Twitter ended up having an experience he will never forget.
The young man, with the Twitter handle @bvdhai narrated the experience on Twitter and it’s making round already.
According to him, he began chatting with the girl named Natasha Aponte after they matched on Tinder. After chatting online for a while, she organised for them to meet at a mini concert. When he got there, he waited for her to come but she arrived with two bodyguards then mounted the stage to make an announcement.
Turns out all the men who were at the concert (over 100 of them) were men she met on Tinder who are trying to date her, so she invited them all to come and fight to win her love. She then proceeded to give them a speech about what it will take to date her. Whoever wins the challenge will win a date with her.
Social media users found her actions hilarious, while some have blasted her, asking if she is the only woman in the world
Read the tweets below:
- I marvel at her strength and passion – Betty Irabor writes on her daughter, Sonia - September 21, 2018
- Watch the moment an actress slaps talk show audience member who criticized her child - September 21, 2018
- Kenyan Governor Okoth Obado impregnates wife’s sister - September 21, 2018
- WTF! Nigerian Pastor abandons wife in Canada, marries lady he introduced as his sister - September 21, 2018
- Christine and Frank Lampard welcome a baby girl, name her Patricia Charlotte - September 21, 2018
- Cardi B Shares throwback picture to her and Offset’s secret wedding - September 21, 2018
- Finally! Linda Ikeji’s baby daddy, Sholaye Jeremi speaks out - September 21, 2018
- Mikel Obi Proud Of His Twin Daughters As They Resume At New School - September 21, 2018
- Give Praise To God If Someone Chops Down Your Wife — Counsellor Lutterodt To Married Men - September 21, 2018
- NBA star Richard Jefferson’s father killed in a drive-by shooting in Compton - September 21, 2018