A young man who tried to date a pretty girl he met on Twitter ended up having an experience he will never forget.
The young man, with the Twitter handle @bvdhai narrated the experience on Twitter and it’s making round already.
According to him, he began chatting with the girl named Natasha Aponte after they matched on Tinder. After chatting online for a while, she organised for them to meet at a mini concert. When he got there, he waited for her to come but she arrived with two bodyguards then mounted the stage to make an announcement.
Turns out all the men who were at the concert (over 100 of them) were men she met on Tinder who are trying to date her, so she invited them all to come and fight to win her love. She then proceeded to give them a speech about what it will take to date her. Whoever wins the challenge will win a date with her.
Social media users found her actions hilarious, while some have blasted her, asking if she is the only woman in the world
Read the tweets below:
- Aliko Dangote’s nephew Mohammed weds Malaysian billionaire’s daughter - December 10, 2018
- HIV positive family members show off drugs they take daily - December 10, 2018
- Woman kills self, 2 children over husband’s plan to marry second wife - December 10, 2018
- You can’t embarrass my wife for talking politics in church – Sen. Akpabio criticises Bishop for scolding his wife during church service - December 10, 2018
- Buju Banton reunites with his daughter who was just 11-years old when he was jailed in 2011 - December 10, 2018
- Nigerian Couple who met on Twitter celebrate their engagement - December 10, 2018
- Thank you for elevating me to the club of motherhood – Vivian Chiologi-Shittu who welcomed her first child at 51, appreciates God as she turns a year older today - December 10, 2018
- I miss Cardi – Offset declares to the world after he and his wife split - December 10, 2018
- Drama As Woman’s Engagement Ring Falls Into The Drain Moments After Boyfriend Proposed - December 10, 2018
- Linda Ikeji Shares Photo Of Herself And Baby J, Reveals Her Banana Island House Is Now Worth N850M - December 10, 2018