Photo Credit: The Pitt News
This is what is being said about sex and Nigerian youth. This is because in this land, sex is a taboo subject and you might just be struck by lightning when you utter it. However, this does not mean that young people are not engaging in it hence the need to address it for what it is.
The argument is that the youth should be given all the information pertaining to the subject so that they can make informed choices. The sex education curriculum should now address issues like masturbation, STIs, pornography and yes the subject of same sex relations. The truth should not be swept under the rug.
- UK Appoints Minister For Loneliness - January 19, 2018
- Man Puts Billboard On Highway to Welcome Girlfriend - January 19, 2018
- Instagram Now Allows You To Spy On Your Friends - January 19, 2018
- £15,000 Diamond Encrusted Bracelet From Aunty B - January 19, 2018
- 83 Year Old Virgin Gets Married - January 19, 2018
- New Mothers Raped In Hospital - January 19, 2018
- Lupita Nyong’o to Publish First Children’s Book - January 19, 2018
- Woman Chased Out Of Eatery For Breastfeeding - January 19, 2018
- Slapping Children Is A Symptom Of Lazy Parenting - January 19, 2018
- We Rape Our Daughter So That No one Does, Couple Confesses - January 19, 2018