Photo Credit: The Pitt News
This is what is being said about sex and Nigerian youth. This is because in this land, sex is a taboo subject and you might just be struck by lightning when you utter it. However, this does not mean that young people are not engaging in it hence the need to address it for what it is.
The argument is that the youth should be given all the information pertaining to the subject so that they can make informed choices. The sex education curriculum should now address issues like masturbation, STIs, pornography and yes the subject of same sex relations. The truth should not be swept under the rug.
- 91 Year Old Graduates From University - August 9, 2017
- Perez Hilton Reveals The True Kylie - August 9, 2017
- BBC Erotic Show - August 9, 2017
- How To Avoid Twitter Scams - August 9, 2017
- Apps For Smart Parenting - August 9, 2017
- Technology To Help Parents When Schools Open - August 9, 2017
- Simi Reveals Album Release Date - August 9, 2017
- You Are Not As Tech Savvy As You Thought - August 9, 2017
- 2017 Miss Nigeria USA Pageant On This Saturday - August 9, 2017
- Nigeria Is Not Worthy To Have Wizkid, MI - August 9, 2017