There was drama at Keroka township in Nyamira County after a woman caught her husband engaging in illicit sex with her niece.
Janet Bosibori claimed that she went to church and left the husband Patrick Omete at home.
“My husband refused to accompany me to church and pretended that he was looking after the cows. I was shocked when I returned from church only to find him in our bedroom with my niece having sex,” said agitated Bosibori.
Bosibori said he tried to attack Omete in vain.
“He overpowered me when I tried to beat him up. He fled from the house and has not returned home since then,” said Bosibori.
Area chief Kennedy Ndege said upon questioning the niece, she revealed that Omete forced her to have sex with him.
“It is shocking that Omete lured his niece to the bedroom only to end up locking her up and forced her to have sex. I will ensure he is apprehended to face prosecution even if it takes 20 years from now,” said the chief.
The administrator warned men to stop engaging in extramarital affairs adding that married men should be faithful to their wives.
- Man shoots wife, brother dead after catching them in bed - January 20, 2019
- Linda Ikeji’s Son Jayce Is 4 Months Old Today - January 20, 2019
- So Touching! My female friend who was married to an old Alhaji at age 12 died at childbirth - January 20, 2019
- Speed Darlington shoot his shot at Tiwa Savage - January 20, 2019
- Despite being in love with Queen Ure, we never married – Soul E Baba - January 20, 2019
- How to deal with your husband’s side chic disturbing your marriage - January 19, 2019
- Could My GF Be Cheating? Man Ask After Seeing Girlfriend Driving Strange Man’s G-Wagon - January 19, 2019
- Help! Am I in love with my own sister - January 19, 2019
- Trusting my heart with the wrong man turn me to a single mom - January 19, 2019
- Young boy dragged after showcasing his ‘underage’ lover on social media - January 19, 2019