Singer Bobby Brown is set to receive a proclamation to build a domestic violence shelter in Atlanta in honour of his late daughter, Bobbi Kristina Brown.
His daughter Bobbi Kristina was found unresponsive in a bathtub back in 2015 and died after six months in a coma. Her former boyfriend Nick Gordon has since been convicted in a wrongful death lawsuit.
Reports gathered show that the City of South Fulton Mayor Bill Edwards and other officials will present Brown and his wife with a proclamation on Monday in acknowledgement to build the ‘Bobbi Kristina Brown Serenity House’.
The shelter is to offer 24-hour crisis intervention line, emergency transitional shelter among other things.
- E-money And Family Pictured At Burj Al Arab Hotel In Dubai - August 20, 2018
- Female Soldier In Hot Soup For Brutalizing Her Young Niece - August 20, 2018
- Linda Ikeji Pictured In Rare Moment Her Baby Was Kicking - August 20, 2018
- 8-year-old girl brutally raped and murdered by a family friend in South Africa - August 20, 2018
- Duncan Mighty accused of battering his wife - August 20, 2018
- OAP Toolz’s parents-in-law celebrate 45th wedding anniversary - August 20, 2018
- Mohammed Indimi’s wife, Samira Sherrif welcomes first grandchild - August 20, 2018
- Adorable photos of Davido’s second daughter, Hailey Adeleke - August 20, 2018
- ‘I found love in you’ – Newly married singer, Becca says as she shares a photo from her wedding to her Nigerian manager, Tobi Sanni Daniel - August 20, 2018
- Late American footballer, Aaron Hernandez’s suicide notes to daughter, fiancée and lawyer revealed - August 20, 2018