Singer Bobby Brown is set to receive a proclamation to build a domestic violence shelter in Atlanta in honour of his late daughter, Bobbi Kristina Brown.
His daughter Bobbi Kristina was found unresponsive in a bathtub back in 2015 and died after six months in a coma. Her former boyfriend Nick Gordon has since been convicted in a wrongful death lawsuit.
Reports gathered show that the City of South Fulton Mayor Bill Edwards and other officials will present Brown and his wife with a proclamation on Monday in acknowledgement to build the ‘Bobbi Kristina Brown Serenity House’.
The shelter is to offer 24-hour crisis intervention line, emergency transitional shelter among other things.
- Examples of being Unequally Yoked in Relationships - November 18, 2018
- Letting go and letting God in relationships. - November 14, 2018
- Signs that you are being Ghosted in a Relationship - November 14, 2018
- The Best Sex Positions During Pregnancy - October 30, 2018
- Cucumber benefits for men: Cucumber wonders is more than boosting men’s sex drive - October 26, 2018
- Benefits of bitter kola - October 23, 2018
- How God Can Bring People Together - October 17, 2018
- Being Ghosted in a Relationship. - October 11, 2018
- Fighting for my marriage.If you don’t have these 6 conversations, it can never be “Happily ever after…” - September 12, 2018
- The 3 P’s That Can Poison Your Marriage - September 12, 2018