Singer Bobby Brown is set to receive a proclamation to build a domestic violence shelter in Atlanta in honour of his late daughter, Bobbi Kristina Brown.
His daughter Bobbi Kristina was found unresponsive in a bathtub back in 2015 and died after six months in a coma. Her former boyfriend Nick Gordon has since been convicted in a wrongful death lawsuit.
Reports gathered show that the City of South Fulton Mayor Bill Edwards and other officials will present Brown and his wife with a proclamation on Monday in acknowledgement to build the ‘Bobbi Kristina Brown Serenity House’.
The shelter is to offer 24-hour crisis intervention line, emergency transitional shelter among other things.
- “Let your daughter be happy, please” – Chrissy Teigen tells Meghan Markle’s Dad - July 30, 2018
- Three sisters confess to killing their dad after “years of sexual abuse and torture” - July 30, 2018
- “Happy birthday to my double blessing” – Femi Adebayo celebrates his twin sons as they clock a year older - July 30, 2018
- Groom, family members die in car crash on their way to wedding - July 30, 2018
- Celebrity Families: Beyonce and Jay-Z hang out backstage with DJ Khaled and his family at their On the Run II Tour (Photos) - July 30, 2018
- See this Nigerian father’s reactions for seeing his daughter after 2 years - July 30, 2018
- Photos from the wedding of Taraba state governor’s son - July 30, 2018
- Chelsea striker, Alvaro Morata and wife Alice Campello welcome lovely set of twins - July 30, 2018
- Iyabo Ojo’s children excited to see their dad for the first time in 6years - July 30, 2018
- Adorable new photos of Femi Fani-Kayode’s triplets - July 30, 2018