In Ireland, slapping a child has been banned by the law and according to Adrian Kennedy, the 21st century is no place to discipline your child using your hands or any other chastising tools that administer physical pain.
Kennedy states that physical discipline only does more harm than good because it teaches children to resonate to violence. She believes that a slap is administered by lazy parents who do want to get to the root of the problem. There are many people who will attest to the fact that physical discipline administered in healthy portions did wonders to the functioning of their brains and that they never crossed the line again. So are you are you a lazy parent or are you going to fulfill the scriptures?
- UK Appoints Minister For Loneliness - January 19, 2018
- Man Puts Billboard On Highway to Welcome Girlfriend - January 19, 2018
- Instagram Now Allows You To Spy On Your Friends - January 19, 2018
- £15,000 Diamond Encrusted Bracelet From Aunty B - January 19, 2018
- 83 Year Old Virgin Gets Married - January 19, 2018
- New Mothers Raped In Hospital - January 19, 2018
- Lupita Nyong’o to Publish First Children’s Book - January 19, 2018
- Woman Chased Out Of Eatery For Breastfeeding - January 19, 2018
- Slapping Children Is A Symptom Of Lazy Parenting - January 19, 2018
- We Rape Our Daughter So That No one Does, Couple Confesses - January 19, 2018