A woman who got married not too long ago has been left in a devastating state after surviving gas explosion accident.
The woman who got married not long ago, survived the gas explosion which occurred in Lafia, Nasarawa state capital, four days ago.
It was gathered that she got involved in the accident after some vehicles and tricycles conveying passengers along Jos road were hit by flames of fire reeling from the explosion leaving an unspecified number of persons burnt alive, while others sustained severe burns.
The woman identified as Hope Esther Ikyo, who got married last year, is currently hospitalised and devastated after surviving the tragedy which made the woman to be operated on and her 8 months old baby removed for caution.
Read the words below as shared by a Facebook user:
“The above picture is Hope Esther Ikyo married to Mr. Pius Aluga sometime last year. She was among the survival of the gas explosion in Lafia yesterday (Monday, 10th September, 2018) with her 8 months unborn baby.
“They operated her and removed the baby for caution and the baby is ok. They are in National Truma Centre Abuja. The husband is very confused now and depress(ed). Am appealing to you if you can solicit for people to go there talk to him/give him some words of encouragement as he refused eat.
“The wife can not eat now nor talk (take?) fluid. The husband too could not eat that he not hungry. So i (I) don’t think people need to go there with food. And i (I) think government promised to take care of bills, though am not sure. Thank you in anticipation.”
See photos of her in hospital bed below:
- Aliko Dangote’s nephew Mohammed weds Malaysian billionaire’s daughter - December 10, 2018
- HIV positive family members show off drugs they take daily - December 10, 2018
- Woman kills self, 2 children over husband’s plan to marry second wife - December 10, 2018
- You can’t embarrass my wife for talking politics in church – Sen. Akpabio criticises Bishop for scolding his wife during church service - December 10, 2018
- Buju Banton reunites with his daughter who was just 11-years old when he was jailed in 2011 - December 10, 2018
- Nigerian Couple who met on Twitter celebrate their engagement - December 10, 2018
- Thank you for elevating me to the club of motherhood – Vivian Chiologi-Shittu who welcomed her first child at 51, appreciates God as she turns a year older today - December 10, 2018
- I miss Cardi – Offset declares to the world after he and his wife split - December 10, 2018
- Drama As Woman’s Engagement Ring Falls Into The Drain Moments After Boyfriend Proposed - December 10, 2018
- Linda Ikeji Shares Photo Of Herself And Baby J, Reveals Her Banana Island House Is Now Worth N850M - December 10, 2018