A woman who got married not too long ago has been left in a devastating state after surviving gas explosion accident.
The woman who got married not long ago, survived the gas explosion which occurred in Lafia, Nasarawa state capital, four days ago.
It was gathered that she got involved in the accident after some vehicles and tricycles conveying passengers along Jos road were hit by flames of fire reeling from the explosion leaving an unspecified number of persons burnt alive, while others sustained severe burns.
The woman identified as Hope Esther Ikyo, who got married last year, is currently hospitalised and devastated after surviving the tragedy which made the woman to be operated on and her 8 months old baby removed for caution.
Read the words below as shared by a Facebook user:
“The above picture is Hope Esther Ikyo married to Mr. Pius Aluga sometime last year. She was among the survival of the gas explosion in Lafia yesterday (Monday, 10th September, 2018) with her 8 months unborn baby.
“They operated her and removed the baby for caution and the baby is ok. They are in National Truma Centre Abuja. The husband is very confused now and depress(ed). Am appealing to you if you can solicit for people to go there talk to him/give him some words of encouragement as he refused eat.
“The wife can not eat now nor talk (take?) fluid. The husband too could not eat that he not hungry. So i (I) don’t think people need to go there with food. And i (I) think government promised to take care of bills, though am not sure. Thank you in anticipation.”
See photos of her in hospital bed below:
- I marvel at her strength and passion – Betty Irabor writes on her daughter, Sonia - September 21, 2018
- Watch the moment an actress slaps talk show audience member who criticized her child - September 21, 2018
- Kenyan Governor Okoth Obado impregnates wife’s sister - September 21, 2018
- WTF! Nigerian Pastor abandons wife in Canada, marries lady he introduced as his sister - September 21, 2018
- Christine and Frank Lampard welcome a baby girl, name her Patricia Charlotte - September 21, 2018
- Cardi B Shares throwback picture to her and Offset’s secret wedding - September 21, 2018
- Finally! Linda Ikeji’s baby daddy, Sholaye Jeremi speaks out - September 21, 2018
- Mikel Obi Proud Of His Twin Daughters As They Resume At New School - September 21, 2018
- Give Praise To God If Someone Chops Down Your Wife — Counsellor Lutterodt To Married Men - September 21, 2018
- NBA star Richard Jefferson’s father killed in a drive-by shooting in Compton - September 21, 2018