A woman who got married not too long ago has been left in a devastating state after surviving gas explosion accident.
The woman who got married not long ago, survived the gas explosion which occurred in Lafia, Nasarawa state capital, four days ago.
It was gathered that she got involved in the accident after some vehicles and tricycles conveying passengers along Jos road were hit by flames of fire reeling from the explosion leaving an unspecified number of persons burnt alive, while others sustained severe burns.
The woman identified as Hope Esther Ikyo, who got married last year, is currently hospitalised and devastated after surviving the tragedy which made the woman to be operated on and her 8 months old baby removed for caution.
Read the words below as shared by a Facebook user:
“The above picture is Hope Esther Ikyo married to Mr. Pius Aluga sometime last year. She was among the survival of the gas explosion in Lafia yesterday (Monday, 10th September, 2018) with her 8 months unborn baby.
“They operated her and removed the baby for caution and the baby is ok. They are in National Truma Centre Abuja. The husband is very confused now and depress(ed). Am appealing to you if you can solicit for people to go there talk to him/give him some words of encouragement as he refused eat.
“The wife can not eat now nor talk (take?) fluid. The husband too could not eat that he not hungry. So i (I) don’t think people need to go there with food. And i (I) think government promised to take care of bills, though am not sure. Thank you in anticipation.”
See photos of her in hospital bed below:
- Abducted Zamfara twin sisters regain freedom after 26 days - November 18, 2018
- 21-year-old student caught in Enugu after killing her newborn baby - November 18, 2018
- 41-year-old American woman marries 21-year-old Pakistani student 10 months after meeting on Instagram - November 18, 2018
- I pray that our father in heaven speaks to you individually and softens your hearts – Lola Omotayo tells Peter and Paul as she celebrate them on their birthday - November 18, 2018
- What My Father Did When I Became Pregnant At Age 14 – Nigerian Actress, Ada Ameh Reveals - November 18, 2018
- Ooni of Ife reveals he had a spiritual wife before marrying Naomi - November 18, 2018
- Gabrielle Union explains idea behind her daughter’s name - November 18, 2018
- We sold our day-old baby for N250, 000 to pay off debts – Suspect - November 18, 2018
- I still kneel before my husband despite my achievement, he is the head of the home – Billionaire busineswoman, Ibukun Awosika says - November 18, 2018
- So sad! Pastor’s Daughter Kills Her Own Baby Just 2 Days After Delivery - November 18, 2018