The Governor of Sokoto State, Aminu Tambuwal has approved the immediate payment of July salaries to workers of the state ahead of the Eid-el-Fitr.
The statement was made known by the governor’s Chief Press Secretary, Mallam Imam Imam yesterday. It also stated that payment of salaries has commenced for all categories of workers in the state civil service.
The Governor urged workers in the public service to reciprocate the government’s gesture by continuing to render invaluable services to the state.
- What is Cryptocurrency ? Cryptocurrency 101, what you should know - March 11, 2018
- WHAT ARE THE SIGNS OF NON-VERBAL COMMUNICATION FROM YOUR SPOUSE - March 6, 2018
- HOW LONG SHOULD I WAIT? HOW TO BE PATIENT WHILE SINGLE - March 5, 2018
- 14 Sex Rules That Every Couple Must Follow for a Great Sex Life - March 4, 2018
- WE HAD SEX BEFORE OUR WEDDING. ARE THERE CONSEQUENCES? FIND OUT NOW! - March 4, 2018
- The Dos and Don’ts of Dealing With Your In-Laws - February 25, 2018
- How to guard your heart from extramarital affairs - February 25, 2018
- How to Handle Social Media Behavior of Teenagers - February 19, 2018
- Difference Between Pride & Ego - February 18, 2018
- The 21st Century Woman: How To Better Understand What She Really Wants - February 4, 2018