The Governor of Sokoto State, Aminu Tambuwal has approved the immediate payment of July salaries to workers of the state ahead of the Eid-el-Fitr.
The statement was made known by the governor’s Chief Press Secretary, Mallam Imam Imam yesterday. It also stated that payment of salaries has commenced for all categories of workers in the state civil service.
The Governor urged workers in the public service to reciprocate the government’s gesture by continuing to render invaluable services to the state.
- College Life for a Single Mum - July 22, 2018
- Teaching Self Defence to your Teenager - July 22, 2018
- Parents,Reverend Funke Adejumo may be barred from entering the UK, US here is why - July 20, 2018
- FUNKE FELIX ADEJUMO PULPIT AUCTIONEER DECEIVING THE GULLIBLE [Video] - July 8, 2018
- Unplanned Pregnancy in Marriage and How to Deal with it - July 8, 2018
- I Didn’t Know I could Rape My Wife - July 8, 2018
- Teaching Faith To your Child - June 24, 2018
- Do Men Cheat on Pregnant Wives - June 24, 2018
- Lactation Problems & PostPartum Preeclampsia…Here is Dolapo Sijuwade’s ‘Baby Diaries’ on BN TV - May 11, 2018
- Husband pleads Not Guilty to Murder of Alizee & Daughter - April 11, 2018