The Governor of Sokoto State, Aminu Tambuwal has approved the immediate payment of July salaries to workers of the state ahead of the Eid-el-Fitr.
The statement was made known by the governor’s Chief Press Secretary, Mallam Imam Imam yesterday. It also stated that payment of salaries has commenced for all categories of workers in the state civil service.
The Governor urged workers in the public service to reciprocate the government’s gesture by continuing to render invaluable services to the state.
- A survival guide for working parents: How to balance family and career - October 12, 2017
- The Financial Considerations Every New Parent Should Make - October 11, 2017
- How Companies Can Support New Parents - October 11, 2017
- SECRETS TO A HAPPY MARRIAGE [PART 2] - October 10, 2017
- Should Single Mums Become Dad’s on Father’s Day? - October 8, 2017
- A New Study Confirms That The Curse Of The Second-Born Child Is Real - October 8, 2017
- How to Build Your Confidence as a First Time Mother; Judith’s Story - October 6, 2017
- Working Mothers Should Stop Feeling Guilty - October 5, 2017
- What Every New Parent Must Know About Car Seat Safety - October 5, 2017
- SECRETS TO A HAPPY MARRIAGE [PART 1] - October 4, 2017