HOW TO SOLVE YOUR RELATIONSHIP PROBLEMS
Ever wondered why your marriage seems to be “going down the drain”? Or why your relationship feels exhausting? Well, here are some tips. HOW TO SOLVE YOUR RELATIONSHIP PROBLEMS.
In any relationship, couples may frequently fight without coming to resolutions which make individuals feel worn out. Others may not necessarily fight, but feel disconnected to their partners. As problems persist, communications become more difficult; couples become less intimate or affectionate to each other. We know marriage isn’t all sweet and exciting, every marriage got its unique rough patches, and people tend to handle these different ups and downs in various ways because each has his/her unique personality. The following are tips in solving relationship problems:
SPICE UP YOUR RELATIONSHIP.
A lack of emotional and physical intimacy among couples can cause relationship problems. Romantic gestures such as weekend date nights and buying of flowers should occur once in a while. As a result, his/her spouse may not feel as physically or emotionally connected to the person. Couples should however create time and let the romance flow.
Relationships are built upon the foundation of trust, and without it, they are bound to crumble. Infidelity may lead to feelings of mistrust and jealousy, as well as a lack of intimacy. Couples are meant to be faithful and truthful to their partners. Cheating should be out of one’s agenda in any relationship. Also, “hearsay” or rumors that are not true about one’s partner that can result in any argument should be avoided. Trust and loyalty should be the primary focus.
It is a known fact that poor communication is the most common cause of relationship problems. Communication skills which include verbal, nonverbal (facial expressions, vocal tones, and gestures), and listening skills. All of these outlined skills are essential in a relationship because they help and assist people to know what to say, how to make good choices, and how to behave in different situations. Sometimes, people avoid discussing bothersome issues to prevent arguments. The ability of a partner to be patient and listen to the worries and complaints of the other partner is necessary. They help each other to get through obstacles.
Sex makes the relationship grow. It makes couples more intimate. Having sex with the right person makes love grow stronger. Sexual dysfunction/difficulties can cause problems in any relationship. Regular sex makes people happier as shown by research. Lack of sex in any relationship makes the relationship not intimate enough. Couples are therefore advised to have sex often.
Money makes the world go round. Poverty can hinder the growth of any relationship. Some people may be adventurous and needs money for this kind of adventure. Inability to provide for this will make partners feel bored in such relationship. Also, lack of money hinders the ability to make romantic gestures such as dates. One should be financially ready before rushing into any relationship.
In conclusion, work on your relationship evaluate and discover the things that are lost in your relationship. Don’t assume that things would be better with someone else. No relationship is perfect also no one is perfect, unless you address the issues you trying to run from, this is because you don’t know what you are getting into with the new person you are going to. The same lack of skills you don’t want now will get in the way no matter the relationship you find yourself in.
- Pictures from Jude Okoye’s birthday dinner - April 25, 2017
- Pregnant Serena Williams and her man spend some time together during Mexican Babymoon - April 25, 2017
- Pastor Tony Rapu’s church sealed off by Lagos State Government - April 25, 2017
- “My best friend, confidant, prayer partner, co-conspirator, baby mama, wifey” – See Daniel Ademinokan’s Birthday Message to Stella Damasus - April 24, 2017
- Photos: Nigerian woman suffers horrific burns after jealous love rival allegedly threw boiling water at her - April 24, 2017
- Twin brothers so identical. its only their family members that can tell them apart - April 24, 2017
- Cute picture of Lola Omotayo-Okoye and her daughter, Aliona - April 24, 2017
- 5 Common Baby Messy Habits - April 23, 2017
- Photo: See what a woman did to her 4 year old nephew for bedwetting - April 23, 2017
- Photo of the day from our Selfmade Woman Conference! - April 23, 2017