Spartacus legend Kirk Douglas, 101, and his wife Anne Buydens, 99, are still inseparable 64 years after marriage.
The couple were spotted out in Los Angeles. They were pictured side-by-side being pushed along in wheelchairs by their carers.
Kirk will turn 102 in December. Anne is his second wife – they tied the knot following his divorce from Diana Dill in 1951.
See photos of the couple years back below:
- Abducted Zamfara twin sisters regain freedom after 26 days - November 18, 2018
- 21-year-old student caught in Enugu after killing her newborn baby - November 18, 2018
- 41-year-old American woman marries 21-year-old Pakistani student 10 months after meeting on Instagram - November 18, 2018
- I pray that our father in heaven speaks to you individually and softens your hearts – Lola Omotayo tells Peter and Paul as she celebrate them on their birthday - November 18, 2018
- What My Father Did When I Became Pregnant At Age 14 – Nigerian Actress, Ada Ameh Reveals - November 18, 2018
- Ooni of Ife reveals he had a spiritual wife before marrying Naomi - November 18, 2018
- Gabrielle Union explains idea behind her daughter’s name - November 18, 2018
- We sold our day-old baby for N250, 000 to pay off debts – Suspect - November 18, 2018
- I still kneel before my husband despite my achievement, he is the head of the home – Billionaire busineswoman, Ibukun Awosika says - November 18, 2018
- So sad! Pastor’s Daughter Kills Her Own Baby Just 2 Days After Delivery - November 18, 2018