Asma al-Assad, the wife of Syrian President, Bashar al-Assad, has begun treatment for early-stage breast cancer.
According to the information released by the presidency, Asma al-Assad was diagnosed with a malignant breast tumour and she has commenced early treatment.
The announcement came with a photo of the first lady in loose clothing and trainers, sitting on a chair in a hospital room with an intravenous drip inserted in her left hand.
She was smiling at her husband, President Bashar al-Assad, who sat to her right. Asma, whose father is a cardiologist and whose mother is a diplomat, has two sons and a daughter with Assad.
- Watch the lovely moment beautiful amputee walk down the aisle with her lover - August 16, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian shares adorable photos of Kourtney’s daughter Penelope taking pictures of baby True - August 16, 2018
- Actress Lola Alao takes Aisha Abimbola’s kids on special treat in Canada (photos) - August 16, 2018
- 9ice and lover, Sunkanmi Ajala celebrate their daughter’s 4th birthday (Photos) - August 16, 2018
- Pastor’s wife paraded and arrested for brutalizing her maid - August 16, 2018
- Tragedy As Generator Fume Kills Family Of 5 In Rivers State - August 15, 2018
- Man sneaks into hospital ward to make love with sick wife - August 15, 2018
- Married pastor impregnates member 2 years after getting private jet as birthday gift from church - August 15, 2018
- Man cries out after his wife was caught in bed with her ex-lover - August 15, 2018
- Actress Beverly Afaglo Reveals Her Way Of Putting Her Husband To Sleep When He Wants To Make Love - August 15, 2018