Taiwanese actress Cheryl Yang recently announced that she is now a married woman.
NAIJAAPARENTS.COM learnt from ET Today that, the actress, revealed the good news on Facebook recently, as she shared that she has become Mrs Chan, after registering her marriage with her non-showbiz partner Ben in Neihu.
“I am Ms Yang no more. I like my new identity and treasure it very much. From the day we started dating until today, the thing I look most forward to is seeing you giving me the warmest smile and abundance of love every time. In these 1095 days, I am thankful for having you.”
“Love has allowed us to support each other, take care of each other, and grow up together. I hope that we will continue living our life this way in the upcoming days, Mr. Chan,” she added.
Cheryl also denied previous reports that Ben is a wealthy oil tycoon, saying that her husband is just a supplier for petroleum equipment and said she is not currently pregnant.
- Man shoots wife, brother dead after catching them in bed - January 20, 2019
- Linda Ikeji’s Son Jayce Is 4 Months Old Today - January 20, 2019
- So Touching! My female friend who was married to an old Alhaji at age 12 died at childbirth - January 20, 2019
- Speed Darlington shoot his shot at Tiwa Savage - January 20, 2019
- Despite being in love with Queen Ure, we never married – Soul E Baba - January 20, 2019
- How to deal with your husband’s side chic disturbing your marriage - January 19, 2019
- Could My GF Be Cheating? Man Ask After Seeing Girlfriend Driving Strange Man’s G-Wagon - January 19, 2019
- Help! Am I in love with my own sister - January 19, 2019
- Trusting my heart with the wrong man turn me to a single mom - January 19, 2019
- Young boy dragged after showcasing his ‘underage’ lover on social media - January 19, 2019