23-year-old Tamaryn Green has been crowned Miss South Africa 2018 at the beauty pageant held last night in Pretoria.
The pageant was hosted by the delectable Bonang Matheba, and the judges were Siba Mtongana, Rolene Strauss, Khanyi Dhlomo, Michelle van Breda, Khaya Dlanga, Janez Vermeiren and Andele Mdoda.
Tamaryn after being crowned, said she promises to build on the legacy of former title holders during her reign. She said: I promise to build on the legacy of all former Miss South Africa title holders and to represent my country with elegance, style, beauty and unwavering commitment.
Read facts about Tamaryn below:
- She is 23 Years Old
- She is from Paarl in the Western Cape.
- She is a sixth-year student of Medicine.
- She is also a part-time model at Boss Models.
- Miss SA 2018 was her eighth pageant title so far.
- She walks away with R1 million in cash from sponsors Sun International and Cell C, as well as a bouquet of other prizes valued at more than R2 million.
- Apart from the prize money, she also received a Nissan Qashqai .
- She said her favourite Miss South Africa is Rolene Strauss.
- She also walks away with make-up Smashbox, hair extensions by Lebelle, hair treatments, dental care, clothing, dry cleaning, grooming services, luggage and fragrances.